Democrats....

baddog

This thread isn't about Republicans. You have had some switch parties over and over. Trump being a CRIMINAL isn't the reason Romney backed out. This thread is about the Hillary loving Democrats who see a bleak end for her. So do I. Start your own thread or comment on this. That is all.

For the life of me, I can't understand why/how almost 50% of the voters could vote on Hillary.  She has no moral fiber, and is using the Govt to build her own personal fortune.  No big news, I didn't like Obama as president.  The point is, I'd vote on him in a minute before her.  And, I don't particularly like Trump.  He's a typical rich, brash Yankee, but I don't know that he endangered the US by being flippant with classified information, or lied to folks who's had someone killed in a battle.  And make no mistake, those two examples are a drop in the bucket.

On November 1, 2016 at 8:46 AM, REBgp said:

For the life of me, I can't understand why/how almost 50% of the voters could vote on Hillary.  She has no moral fiber, and is using the Govt to build her own personal fortune.  No big news, I didn't like Obama as president.  The point is, I'd vote on him in a minute before her.  And, I don't particularly like Trump.  He's a typical rich, brash Yankee, but I don't know that he endangered the US by being flippant with classified information, or lied to folks who's had someone killed in a battle.  And make no mistake, those two examples are a drop in the bucket.

Its called The Right to Vote!

55 minutes ago, six burg said:

Its called The Right to Vote!

No, that doesn't explain it.  I have the right to cut my arm off, but I wouldn't like the results.  Yes, all have the right, but why would one use that right to elect someone with Hillary's record?  Someone that when she talks about Benghazi says, What does it matter.  Oh, sorry Mrs Clinton, but several Americans died there.  That why it matters.  And she sold her position as Secretary of State.  Granting favors to those who put millions in the Clinton Foundation.  And sadly, there's possibly a lot more, and a lot uglier coming out.  So personally, I can't understand anyone voting for her, but that's just me.