Nate Silver

stevenash

Have heard him mentioned on this board multiple times regarding his track record in predicting Presidential race outcomes.  I had been led to believe that he was firmly convinced that this election belonged to Mrs. Clinton.  Just watched him on Good Morning America and he sounded anything but certain on the outcome of this race.

34 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Have heard him mentioned on this board multiple times regarding his track record in predicting Presidential race outcomes.  I had been led to believe that he was firmly convinced that this election belonged to Mrs. Clinton.  Just watched him on Good Morning America and he sounded anything but certain on the outcome of this race.

Was he mentioned on here by someone very knowledgeable about basketball but has a limited knowledge of politics?

49 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You're right.  He will probably win.  Can't wait to see the jubilation on this board Tuesday night...

I think the jubilation will be because Hillary lost IF that happens...I have never been thrilled with Trump as the candidate.

At least we can wait and see if Trump is a decent President...we know where Hillary will take us.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I think the jubilation will be because Hillary lost IF that happens...I have never been thrilled with Trump as the candidate.

At least we can wait and see if Trump is a decent President...we know where Hillary will take us.

If you listen to the video posted by baddog, there is almost no question where she is going to take us.