An example of the "rural uneducated"

stevenash

I am also part of the rual uneducated people in this world that voted for Mr. Trump. At 16 I earned a certificate of proficiency from Oakdale High School in Oakdale California and went to work in the underground utility industry. I was married just shortly after turning 19. High school was my only professional education. At the age of 23 I studied and was successful at getting my own General Engineering Contractors License. The very next year I started Mountain Valley Construction. I took my savings and paid cash for my very first Peterbuilt dump truck and Case backhoe. At the age of 35 I sold my successful construction company after performing projects all over the United States. I had 95 employees and 120 pieces of equipment on the road everyday. I bought my first ranch in Fallon Nv. And farmed several hundred acres of alfalfa hay and raised thousands of head of meat goats and cattle. At 36 I invented and patented the Sticker Stalker weed hoe. A tool used for pulling noxious weeds. While ranching full time and selling my weed hoes to hardware stores all over the USA I decided to go back to work after being sought after by the State of Nevada Department of Transportation. I spent several years there as the Assistant Chief of the Right-of-Way Division handling all of the utility related work state wide. Recently After selling my ranch and auctioning everything off I moved to Indiana and took a job with the State of Indiana Department of Transportation as program Director. My wife and I are currently moving into our 5800 sq ft. Home in the country and enjoying life. I am very proud to be part of the rual uneducated that has contributed to society and I have never taken a free handout of any kind. I love this country where you can built your very own American Dream and be as successful as you choose to be.

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

But, you don't have a degree which makes you uneducated. (Now I understand). I think they are also talking about individuals that live in manufactured homes in rural areas for a long period of time.

There are a whole lot of stupid people that pieces of paper with a university stamp on it.  That doesn't mean they are educated, especially with some of these degrees these colleges are giving now. 

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl- Do you think a college degree is necessary to be educated?  If so, can you explain to me happened to Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, John D. Rockefeller, Abraham Lincoln, Will Smith, and Henry Ford?   LIfe experiences are very instructive.

That Is the definition of educated. I didn't come up with it. There are some smart people who are not educated.

22 hours ago, stevenash said:

But you get special subsidized rates on Obamacare?  hmmmm

I have explained several times why I shopped on the exchange. I also stated that I only used the insurance until my husband found a job. Did I feel bad about receiving a subsidy, hell no. My husband and I have paid income taxes for over 20 years and i was working when i received the subsidy. I received some of my tax dollars back. Trump hasn't paid income taxes in over 20 years yet he receives secret service protection at taxpayer's expense .  You guys are more stupid than I thought.

10 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I have explained several times why I shopped on the exchange. I also stated that I only used the insurance until my husband found a job. Did I feel bad about receiving a subsidy, hell no. My husband and I have paid income taxes for over 20 years and i was working when i received the subsidy. I received some of my tax dollars back. Trump hasn't paid income taxes in over 20 years yet he receives secret service protection at taxpayer's expense .  You guys are more stupid than I thought.

Stupid voted Clinton

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If you can keep up house payments on a 5 br. house, you can afford your own insurance. You're just manipulating the system a little huh? I've paid taxes a lot longer than you and your husband and I don't think I am entitled to and government assistance. In fact, I would have to lie and that would be illegal.

50 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You do realize it was Bill Clinton's law that allowed Trump to take a huge loss and not pay taxes?  You should be upset with Clinton, but your blinders do not give you that perspective. As far as the secret service detail, that is afforded to all presidents and president-elects.  Your argument on these subjects is moot.

12 hours ago, stevenash said:

If the dems believe they are truly the party of the "educated", they wouldn't spend so much time getting endorsements from Hollywood because I believe the "educated"(not necessarily formally) are unimpressed by what Barbara Streisand or Beyoncé or Miley Cyrus think.

It is better than getting an endorsement from the KkK or David Duke.

7 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You do realize it was Bill Clinton's law that allowed Trump to take a huge loss and not pay taxes?  You should be upset with Clinton, but your blinders do not give you that perspective. As far as the secret service detail, that is afforded to all presidents and president-elects.  Your argument on these subjects is moot.

Trickle down economics started with Reagan. You guys were trying to diss me for getting a healthcare subsidy, but you all make excuses for a guy that is wealthy. Pathetic!!!!

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

Trickle down economics started with Reagan. You guys were trying to diss me for getting a healthcare subsidy, but you all make excuses for a guy that is wealthy. Pathetic!!!!

Diss you? I think you cheated to get assistance. Something that happens every day. Hopefully things will tighten up on that issue alone. Ween 'em from the teet. Of course the crime rate will go up, but I have ammo.