Protestors

PhatMack19

People used to riot, kill, hang, rape and abuse if a black man sat in the wrong section of an establishment. Drank from the wrong water fountain. Looked at a white women the wrong way. Tried to read a book. Tried to go to a white school. You folks amaze me. Whites in America have a history of far more destruction than this protesting and rioting. Your ancestors or the masters of the riot. Except they were only burning down black neighborhoods and killing black people. Raping black women. That's why I dont condone whats going on today, but don't act like whites have never done it. You guys don't want to bring up that part of history, but love to pull Reagan out of your.......all the time. The party of selective history. Anybody ever watch a time to kill. That happened folks. Next time I hear go back to africa, I'll say take your murdering thieving arses back to Europe. 

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

People used to riot, kill, hang, rape and abuse if a black man sat in the wrong section of an establishment. Drank from the wrong water fountain. Looked at a white women the wrong way. Tried to read a book. Tried to go to a white school. You folks amaze me. Whites in America have a history of far more destruction than this protesting and rioting. Your ancestors or the masters of the riot. Except they were only burning down black neighborhoods and killing black people. Raping black women. That's why I dont condone whats going on today, but don't act like whites have never done it. You guys don't want to bring up that part of history, but love to pull Reagan out of your.......all the time. The party of selective history. Anybody ever watch a time to kill. That happened folks. Next time I hear go back to africa, I'll say take your murdering thieving arses back to Europe. 

Please name one person on this board that has or will deny these things didn't happen?

Why do you accuse people of committing acts that exist only in your head?

If we started prosecuting for false accusations you would have a mile long rap sheet. And what's almost funny is you don't even realize that you are the biggest contributor to the problem of race relations in our society today. False accusations allow real racism to exist. You sound like the boy who cried wolf. If you are ever confronted with real racism no one will believe you because you've already lost all credibility.

25 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I don't think  anyone here has ever denied what happened.  The highlighted words say a lot.

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Ape in heels! No presidential family has ever been so racially disrespected than the Obama's. Trumps family doesn't have that to worry about. 

That's a flat out lie and you know it. Trump has already endured way more disrespect that Obama, and Trump hasn't even taken office yet. Bush also endured immeasurably more disrespect that Obama. Sometimes I wish I could skew facts to fit my opinions the way you do. Life would be so much easier if I didn't have to actually think.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That's a flat out lie and you know it. Trump has already endured way more disrespect that Obama, and Trump hasn't even taken office yet. Bush also endured immeasurably more disrespect that Obama. Sometimes I wish I could skew facts to fit my opinions the way you do. Life would be so much easier if I didn't have to actually think.

Trump himself is guilty of everything wrong a human can do or say. After seeing and hearing the president elect. Many spankings have come about for kids acting like Trump.

14 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

What have I said that was false, and I dont have time to state all the false things I have read. But could name many from the this site.

Name one.

42 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Practically every time you bring up race I respond and you run and hide. I would love to debate your contentions, but can't get a cogent or even an existent response from you. The party of selective history is another figment of your grossly warped imagination. I predict you will now run and hide again.

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

Us murdering thieves love our country and are trying desperately to improve it. Now, the ones who are dead set on keeping race relations at a fever pitch have my permission to try and find another country that will take them. How's that?

The president elect has bought race relations back into the spotlight. He unleashed baddog. An now he can't get him back on the chain.