Mitt Romney-Secretary of state?

Big girl

The most ironic thing about this, in my recollection, is the Romney-Obama debate in which Romney stated that he felt the biggest threat to our country was Russia.  Immediately both Obama and Candy Crowlley scoffed very condescendingly at him.   Here we are four years later with Obama pleading with Mr. Trump to protect us from Russia and Romney possibly being involved.  

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Please, Jesus. At least he is sane and has political experience.

Really? Just four years ago he was too rich to have any inkling of the plight of the common man. He was practically the devil for pointing out that 47% of eligible taxpayers pay no taxes. He was the ultimate misogynist for stating that he had a binder that contained a list of competent women. In your eyes, did he flip-flop or evolve?

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Having Donald Trump as President elect has given be a new perspective. He is horrible. Romney was right, please appoint him, because Trump is an idiot. Hell, I long for the days of Bush 2.

Some of us knew all along that Bush and Romney were not the devil the Left wing media made them out to be. Maybe this will open your eyes to the effects of the Left wing propaganda machine. I won't hold my breath. But it is apparent that you've been brainwashed to believe Trump is an idiot. Please enlighten us as to why you believe that a man that has grown a company into a 9 billion dollar empire is mentally deficient. And I notice you keep referencing Trump's lack of experience, but you voted for a man that's only political experience was serving around a year in the Senate (voting present in every opportunity)? What in your mind makes Obama's limited experience as a community organizer and freshman Senator so superior to Trump's senior experience in building a multinational multibillion dollar empire?

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

He's racist, and according to one poster on here, the KKK will be at it again.  That is their only argument.

He doesn't have any political experience and it is very obvious. According to reports, his advisers didn't even know that they were supposed to staff the west wing.

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He doesn't have any political experience and it is very obvious. According to reports, his advisers didn't even know that they were supposed to staff the west wing.

He's being transparent already or you wouldn't have anything to post. Lmao

What do you know about staffing the west wing?.....NOTHING....LMAO

6 hours ago, baddog said:

What's horrible? Another label with nothing to back it up.

He does not have any political experience. This is the most important job in the WORLD .  if you needed brain surgery and you found out that a Registered Nurse was going to operate on you, would you be terrified? This is how I feel.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

He does not have any political experience. This is the most important job in the WORLD .  if you needed brain surgery and you found out that a Registered Nurse was going to operate on you, would you be terrified? This is how I feel.

Maybe the doctor should drop your pants, smack you on the behind and say "Suck it up, Buttercup!"

Your hypocritical whining is just proof positive of your true colors already on full display in this forum.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

I've been trying to get a registered nurse to help me with my taxes for a few weeks now so I can get free stuff.  I'm not terrified, but pretty close each time I look at what insurance cost these days.  

23 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Insurance cost will drop soon when trump gets rid of the aca. Right!

The previous time I heard that promise the costs skyrocketed. I wonder if Trump will follow the previous administration's lead and give incomplete and falsified data to the Congressional Budget Office so they can give a highly inaccurate fiscal estimate.