Should We Allow LARGE Numbers of Muslim Immigrants.

Hagar

I'll admit I'm old an out of date, but I can't believe we've allowed/brought in approximately one and a half million Muslims since 2000.  That, after the underground bombing at the World Trade Center in 1993.  We had approx 4 million in the mid 80's, and evidently as a whole, they were peaceful.   But after the alarm clock went off, loud and clear in 1993, the U.S. didn't wake up, and is still hitting the snooze button.  And now we have warnings like below.  Talk about the dumbing down of America.  We have many smart people running our country, but there's something wrong with their brains.  They're 500MB's short of a GB.  Call it, no common sense, or call it what you will, but it's crazy.  Even wild animals know better.

This is the hidden content, please

REB, who is doing this again? It went completely over my head. Did this article say "homegrown" terrorists? What is that specifically? Do we need to assemble a group of investigators to see and define exactly what a homegrown terrorist looks like, without profiling, of course? We wouldn't want to offend. We could check Big Girl's house to see if she is hiding any. 

How can we be sure they are homegrown? They could have entered the country last year. 

44 minutes ago, baddog said:

REB, who is doing this again? It went completely over my head. Did this article say "homegrown" terrorists? What is that specifically? Do we need to assemble a group of investigators to see and define exactly what a homegrown terrorist looks like, without profiling, of course? We wouldn't want to offend. We could check Big Girl's house to see if she is hiding any. 

How can we be sure they are homegrown? They could have entered the country last year. 

I think baddog, it's the stamp.  If the terrorist has a stamp with, HLSA (Homeland Security Approved), similar to USDA Approved on beef, they're immigrants.  No stamp - homegrown.  Liberals group everybody.  Even terrorist are not consider a bad group.  Only white males.