Please explain

stevenash

He isn't called the Divider In Chief for nothing.

What may be the most disgusting by Obama is the memorial service for the officers gunned down in Dallas. He was supposed to be speaking in honor of police officers that gave their lives in the line of duty but he chose it as an occasion to talk about slavery and Jim Crow laws. What does slavery that ended more than 150 years ago got to do with officers being killed defending people?

Nothing but no chance to divide shall be passed. 

Hussein is a charismatic man, and I can see why people voted for him.  With that being said, I have never agreed with his policies and voted against him twice.  He has paid great sums of money to Muslim extremists (Iran).  He has fostered a culture of coddling terrorists (Syrian refugees).  All of that is bad and has caused bloodshed, but his war on the uniformed police officer of this nation will be his true legacy.  Four officers killed on Sunday alone, several ambushed in their patrol car.  That legacy will stay with him, and he has to own it whether he likes it or not.

2 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Hussein is a charismatic man, and I can see why people voted for him.  With that being said, I have never agreed with his policies and voted against him twice.  He has paid great sums of money to Muslim extremists (Iran).  He has fostered a culture of coddling terrorists (Syrian refugees).  All of that is bad and has caused bloodshed, but his war on the uniformed police officer of this nation will be his true legacy.  Four officers killed on Sunday alone, several ambushed in their patrol car.  That legacy will stay with him, and he has to own it whether he likes it or not.

Well said Chester86.  Well said.

11 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just more proof of what he is and it is not a good potus, contrary to what some here will tell you.  He is nothing but a racist pos and Jan. 20 can't get here quick enough.

President Grab um by the .......is the the biggest POS ever elected by the electorial college, considering he lost the popular vote of the people. I have a mother, wife and daughter. trump has disrespected every  race including white males that were against him in a very non presidential way. Four years and someone else will have to come in an clean up his mess. the two wars from the last republican regime haven't ended yet.

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

President Grab um by the .......is the the biggest POS ever elected by the electorial college, considering he lost the popular vote of the people. I have a mother, wife and daughter. trump has disrespected every  race including white males that were against him in a very non presidential way. Four years and someone else will have to come in an clean up his mess. the two wars from the last republican regime haven't ended yet.

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Two things that make everbody equal, a message board and a gun. The wimps and the tough guys become equal with these two things.

4 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

WOW

54 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Your problem is that you are color blind when it comes to Obama.  Race and perceived racism are your biggest issues.  You say nothing about the black pos that run around shooting cops for no reason.

You can't post them all day. You can find one every now and again but ignore the ones that don't fit your narrative. That's considered lying by omission.

Do you realize that you've posted so many falsehoods on this board that most can agree that whatever you post can safely be considered false before reading. I'm curious as to why you still post. You've been called out so many times to which a normal person would be embarrassed beyond comprehension. But you continue to persevere. I keep thinking of a poor comic on stage in which every joke fails but keeps delivering them to the end. At some point you just have to feel bad for him and give him the "bless his little heart" courtesy clap. Clap.