No Comment..

baddog

29 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They are worried because their puppet/punching bag is leaving office.

I cant keep up with everything. I thought the sanctions were lifted and ransom money was paid. Haven't heard of new sanctions till now and the article wasn't very in depth. 

Like the puppet response. lol

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Material will be less than what was available from the last 8 years, but the comedians will now be allowed to comment on it without being labelled racist.

Exactly right, the Fallon types and SNL crowd will deem that material off limits.

It's a shame, lots of material there that can make us laugh...and cry.

48 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Ahhh, four years of Trump. Comedians will have a field day. Never as much material since Bush left.

The media and the Hollywood left both have lost much of their influence.   This was proven INDISPUTABLY by national as well a local elections.  Except for the die hard left, nobody cares about or considers what the New York Times or Jay Z say or think.

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Material will be less than what was available from the last 8 years, but the comedians will now be allowed to comment on it without being labelled racist.

In this PC fouled up, upside down world we live in, I guess BD3 is right.  I think we're all in agreement that most comedians, or people, can only make fun of white men (and Tx Aggies).  So old Donald is fair game.  I can remember when we could laugh at ourselves, but not so much now.