David Petraeus, Secretary of State?

Big girl

On 12/1/2016 at 11:24 AM, Englebert said:

Would that matter to you? You voted for a presidential candidate that did ten times worse for what Patraeus was convicted. It didn't matter to you for the simple fact that Hillary has a "D" behind her name. It is shameful that you can ignore an treasonous act of an elitist but feel the need to silence a person you know nothing about.

She was never convicted of a crime.

7 hours ago, nappyroots said:

more like Obama won the electorial college and the vote of the people twice and Trump won by the electorial college only. the people voted for hillary by 2 million+ more votes

The Democrats have won the popular vote in every election since 1992. How cool is that?

6 hours ago, baddog said:

You asked if he was "on" probation. I answered. I'm not sure I agree with this appointee because of his handling of classified info. Of course that shouldn't bother you, right. So what is your concern? Apparently misdemeanor convictions  are not reason enough not to serve in government positions, but you turn a blind eye to criminals all the time. Why not this one?

Your ignorance is astonishing .  I hope your parents are not paying your tuition, because they are wasting their money.

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The Democrats have won the popular vote in every election since 1992. How cool is that?

As usual you spit out gibberish on something a person claimed on facebook that you took as fact or perhaps you made iu up. In 2004 G W Bush beat John Kerry just over 3 million votes. 

This is the hidden content, please

In another two elections the Republicans have won without the majority. I think that is beyond cool. 

In two of those elections Clinton got a plurality but never the majority. So.... you are correct in 4 out of 7 elections and two of those were won by the Republicans.

Great try though.  

7 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

As usual you spit out gibberish on something a person claimed on facebook that you took as fact or perhaps you made iu up. In 2004 G W Bush beat John Kerry just over 3 million votes. 

This is the hidden content, please

In another two elections the Republicans have won without the majority. I think that is beyond cool. 

In two of those elections Clinton got a plurality but never the majority. So.... you are correct in 4 out of 7 elections and two of those were won by the Republicans.

Great try though.  

Those are facts, she's not going to believe it.