Electors Being Threatened if They Vote For Trump

Hagar

What concerns me, one was offered a Lawyer if she changed her vote, and as she pointed out, it could get to the point that Electoral Votes could be bought.  Far fetched, but in a close race, possible.  I'm not even sure it would be illegal, unless a State had a law that they must vote for that States winner.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

What concerns me, one was offered a Lawyer if she changed her vote, and as she pointed out, it could get to the point that Electoral Votes could be bought.  Far fetched, but in a close race, possible.  I'm not even sure it would be illegal, unless a State had a law that they must vote for that States winner.

Emails and phone calls are so traceable. They should round them up. Offering legal assistance for changing one's vote is not bordering on bribery, it IS bribery. 

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Hillary's deplorables behind this and funded by Soros, would be my guess.