In the words of Donald Trump

stevenash

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And as usual we will shoot down your untrue assertions and you will run and hide. Nothing new here.

Nothing untrue

Same type opinion some of you have been using for years. Every trump screwup will be reported. In his campaign he was offensive to everyone possible including republicans. Worst president elect ever

Has already outlied any president.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Nothing untrue

Same type opinion some of you have been using for years. Every trump screwup will be reported. In his campaign he was offensive to everyone possible including republicans. Worst president elect ever

Has already outlied any president.

Name some lies and I will counter with Obama's lies.

Like I said, you will spout untruths and we will shoot them down and you will move on to another topic. Nothing new, although I'm shocked you even attempted this one.

50 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

What if President Obama would have let his daughter get involved in government business. There would be outrage amongst the hypocrites

Good thing you are not upset with Chelsea. What a buffoon. Can you stay on topic at all?

Merry Christmas Mr. President-Elect.

On December 17, 2016 at 8:37 AM, nappyroots said:

What if President Obama would have let his daughter get involved in government business. There would be outrage amongst the hypocrites

Based on the job the Obama Administration did, one of his daughters might have been an improvement.