Ivanka W/her children Verbally Attacked on Plane

Hagar

Watched CBS Evening News.  They forgot to mention this.  I wonder had it been Michelle O. getting jumped on like this if it would've made it in their broadcast.  Well duh, YES.  Lead story.   Guy, a Brooklyn Lawyer, verbally attacks her in front of the kids, and his "husband" stands by.  The two had it planned out before they boarded.

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I have to wonder what she was doing on a commercial flight?

Obvious baddog.  Saving carbon footprints lol.  Probably just convenience.  This is what I heard. The Lear was having its front end aligned.  The 747 was having its tires rotated.  And the F22 Raptor had some slippage in its automatic transmission.  Read that in Airplane Monthly :) 

13 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Obvious baddog.  Saving carbon footprints lol.  Probably just convenience.  This is what I heard. The Lear was having its front end aligned.  The 747 was having its tires rotated.  And the F22 Raptor had some slippage in its automatic transmission.  Read that in Airplane Monthly :) 

.....and he can't use the overpriced Air Force 1 yet.

28 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Heavens no.  That's strictly for Obama to use for golf outings and Michelle to shop in LA.

Now I'm sick in my stomach.

Just saying, if I'm a billionaire and future president, my child is not taking a ccommercial flight to avoid being kidnapped, killed, or running into DHs such as this.