GWUniversity Doesn't Reqiure US History for History Degree

Hagar

It is another example of Anti-Americanism being propagated at our institutions of higher (?) learning (indoctrination).  And to do it at a University named after the Father of our Country is dispicable.  Out of respect to most Americans, they should change the name to Stalin University, or The University for Middle Eastern Conquest.

This is the hidden content, please

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is a conservative newspaper. I dont believe this story. It is utterly ridiculous.

That should tell you something.  You're a liberal and you think what the University did is totally ridiculous.  And your right!  But that's what's happening in our Universities now.  That's what the liberals are doing.  You might want to rethink your political position before the left destroys America as you know it.

And yes, another conservative source, but you don't expect any liberal sites to report something this "utterly ridiculous" decision, do you?

On December 28, 2016 at 0:59 AM, PhatMack19 said:

This is what's being taught at our universities.

I'm amazed at the instructions that come with things today.  You buy an electric stove, and instructions might say, Warning:  Do not touch coils when they're turned on.  And I think, who could be that stupid?  Well, this Professor, and many others of his profession, are the answer.  In the south we simply say, "Here's your sign".