What Will the Obama Betrayal of Israel Cost Us This Time?

Hagar

Do any of these fools know it is not smart to mess with Israel?  The idiot Muslims that surround them say they will wipe them off of the map.  They have tried for thousands of years and failed miserably.  Now our soon to be gone Muslim in chief has decided to stir things up with Israel, idiot.  One day people will realize that Israel is not a country that needs to be taken lightly.

15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Do any of these fools know it is not smart to mess with Israel?  The idiot Muslims that surround them say they will wipe them off of the map.  They have tried for thousands of years and failed miserably.  Now our soon to be gone Muslim in chief has decided to stir things up with Israel, idiot.  One day people will realize that Israel is not a country that needs to be taken lightly.

I agree 100%.  And twice in the last 50 years, all out attacks, by the combined armies of most Muslim nations in the Middle East.  And amazingly, though outnumbered and outgunned, Israel soundly defeated them.  

Now why do you haters of Israel think that is?  You think they're just lucky?  Maybe you skeptics should spend a little time reading the Old Testament, and you might have an epiphany.  

On 12/30/2016 at 11:09 PM, REBgp said:

I agree 100%.  And twice in the last 50 years, all out attacks, by the combined armies of most Muslim nations in the Middle East.  And amazingly, though outnumbered and outgunned, Israel soundly defeated them.  

Now why do you haters of Israel think that is?  You think they're just lucky?  Maybe you skeptics should spend a little time reading the Old Testament, and you might have an epiphany.  

I see your point and agree. I also think it has a lot to do with military experience since birth. Jews have been persecuted since recorded history began. Thay know a little bit about fighting. They are also not eaten up with the PC attitude. They will live peacfully with their neighbors, but aren't afraid to offend them.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Do you have a better suggestion for a US ally presence in the area?

I won't worry about these dollars until we eliminate money going to countries that hate us...do you disagree?

No, don't disagree.  We shouldn't fund countries that hate us, but there's politics involved in that as well.

How much can we do with these billions of dollars here at home?  Make America Great again :-)

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So should we abandon Israel...treat them like any other middle-eastern country?

Noooo...and there you getting extreme.  They are our greatest ally, but I'm not letting Netanyahu or any other Israeli president dictate terms or policy to us.  Netenyahu is titty-boy and we run sh*t.