Is this article credible?

stevenash

19 minutes ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

Once I found out 8 years ago that Obama was a big supporter of Man-Made Global Warming Theory I knew he was as big a fraud as Al Gore. They both should be in prison for treason for perpetuating this hoax on the American Taxpayer. Throw in Hillary and about 90% of the Liberals with them. And if anyone doesn't think it is a hoax, please point to evidence where Man is the cause of global warming and this warming is catastrophic to Earth's health. This should be a simple task for any subject that has 97% agreement amongst the experts in that field.

I loved the comment in the link that Rebgp posted (and the same comment I've used on many occasions). When asked if you are frightened of Climate Change, the best answer is "I'm not frightened of Climate Change, I'm frightened of Climate Change solutions."

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

We are just lucky New York City isn't under water as it was predicted to be by ABC/Bob Woodruff by 2015.  Gas was also going to be $9 per gallon and milk $13 per carton.  The same show suggested we were "living in the last century of our civilization"

I don't know about lucky. Trump would have won the popular vote in that scenario.

Is it odd that most of the people that believe in Man-Made Global Warming are the same ones living in the areas most prone to devastation due to sea level rise?