Nederland 51 Port Neches-Groves 26/FINAL

WOSgrad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05

• Calm down there we won't put 63 on the Crosby 12u football team. 
    • I will make it easy for you on looking for the district predictions. I still have it like this: 1. HF 2. WO-S 3. Silsbee 4. Jasper   Glad I can provide you with fodder.
    • What's the term I'm looking for here? Not tanking. More like... "nothing to see here. We're in rebuild mode." Then they pop up to #6. Gonna have to check the rear view for those district predictions too. Not trying to single out anyone cuz I think another Silsbee pro had a similar prediction during the summer. Just goes to show the Tiger's staff has things well in order. Feel like they have a something to prove after the playoff loss last season. 
    • Oh theyre not??? If they weren't and IF THEIR OWN ADMINISTRATION. thought so, they would be still be competing with WOS, silsbee, HF and Jasper for district wins... not opting up to run away from better teams.
    • He went from being the one... to one of many on this team. I believe they haven't had to use him too much. Maybe with other teams focusing on containing him he's just a decoy most plays now. But once the competition heats up they'll feed him more often.