Donald Trump blocks

Big girl

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

Do you guys think that it is odd that he cares what a 16 year old thinks of him? He has to get "thicker skin".

I can agree that he should ignore much of what is thrown at him, but it's funny you never called out Obama for his incredibly thin skin.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Do you guys think that it is odd that he cares what a 16 year old thinks of him? He has to get "thicker skin".

Did You read any of the comments below the article? It says it all. You really need to grow up. This is about as insignificant as it gets.

Wahhhhhhhhhh

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

And this is newsworthy, why?  Are not not more concerned with that pos Obama letting someone off that committed treason against the US.  You should worry yourself with things that really matter.

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I think this should be more than enough to convince trump supporters to change their minds about him (sarcasm)

I hear you. 

Let's see, disrespected Mexicans, Muslims, Democrats, Women, illegal aliens, mentally handicapped and still managed to beat the smartest women in the world....... but we draw the line at unfriending a 16 year old.................. can we take back our votes.

HAHAHAHA!!!

23 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I can't get the link to work.  What does it say?

A 16 year old tweeted that Donald Trump is a orange cheeto , so Trump blocked him. The 16 year old is stunned, and he thinks that it is ridiculous that Trump cared enough to block him. He was (the 16 year old) interviewed by ABC News. I taught high school last year. I heard through the grapevine,  things that some students were saying about me behind my back. I never confronted them, because i didnt care.

11 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I hear you. 

Let's see, disrespected Mexicans, Muslims, Democrats, Women, illegal aliens, mentally handicapped and still managed to beat the smartest women in the world....... but we draw the line at unfriending a 16 year old.................. can we take back our votes.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Did Trump say that he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue, i think that is the name of the street, and his "followers" would still support him? Are you condoning his actions? The fact that he disrespected Mexicans, Muslims etc.? Wow!!!!

18 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

y'all know she does this to F with y'all. She probably doesn't believe it is true herself, but would rather see everyone get riled up. She posts this kinda crap all the time and jets and never makes a legitimate argument about anything. 

Stop letting her have the pleasure. IGNORE IGNORANCE. C'mon Man!

I got the information from ABC News. Why wouldnt I believe it? Have you read any of Trump's tweets. This is not beneath him.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

When is President Obama coming for our guns?

Right after he closes Gitmo.

I answered this in the post you started just for this topic. Do you think plastering it in different forums makes it any more true? Are you trying to employ the Liberal strategy of "If you repeat something enough times people will believe it"?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Right after he closes Gitmo.

I answered this in the post you started just for this topic. Do you think plastering it in different forums makes it any more true? Are you trying to employ the Liberal strategy of "If you repeat something enough times people will believe it"?

So you guys were WRONG!!! He is not coming for our guns.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So you guys were WRONG!!! He is not coming for our guns.

Wow, you just don't get it do you. Just because someone is not successful at accomplishing a goal doesn't mean he doesn't want it to happen. If a child wants to be an astronaut, then grows up to be an accountant, is this proof that the child never actually wanted to be an astronaut? If a guy sees a beautiful girl but can't muster the courage to ask her out, is this proof that he never wanted to date her? If a running back is tackled short of the goal line, is this proof that he did not want to score a touchdown? If Obama gives up on trying to get gun confiscation legislation passed, is this proof he doesn't want it to happen? The answer is NO to all of these questions. So no, we weren't wrong. It is just proof you are incredibly naïve, short-sighted and biased.