How Many of You....

baddog

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

im not betting,  I usually don't turn the superbowl on till 3rd or 4th quarter.(in church)  and if I wasn't I still wouldn't watch the super bowl halftime....don't care for it.  I like the game of football....the entertainment part can be thrown out.

You won't have to watch. If it happens, you will see it somewhere on the news.

Heck, there won't even be any Budweiser commercials this year.

I don't think she's going to have a lot of time to talk.  Those shows move along pretty quickly.  I wouldn't be surprised if she wore some sort of clothing with a prominent liberal message, like the BLM shirts worn by some athletes, but I don't know that she'll be able to really talk that much about trump personally.

59 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I don't think she's going to have a lot of time to talk.  Those shows move along pretty quickly.  I wouldn't be surprised if she wore some sort of clothing with a prominent liberal message, like the BLM shirts worn by some athletes, but I don't know that she'll be able to really talk that much about trump personally.

I wasn't thinking a speech either. Just maybe a f Trump or something similar.

I'm pretty surprised they picked Gaga for the halftime show.  The last time Houston hosted the Super Bowl the whole country got to see Janet's nipple and the halftime shows have been pretty tame since.  

George HW is supposed to be doing the coin toss.  He was released from the hospital this week so Hopefully he can make it. Him and Barbara are huge sports fans.  

15 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I'm pretty surprised they picked Gaga for the halftime show.  The last time Houston hosted the Super Bowl the whole country got to see Janet's nipple and the halftime shows have been pretty tame since.  

George HW is supposed to be doing the coin toss.  He was released from the hospital this week so Hopefully he can make it. Him and Barbara are huge sports fans.  

Wouldn't be surprised if they are booed

On February 1, 2017 at 1:36 PM, baddog said:

....are willing to bet against the Super bowl halftime show being full of anti Trump comments. Lady Gaga is the feature act. She hates Trump. Remember, this is the largest audience worldwide.

Welp, looks like you were way off.  Not only no anti-trump comments, but she started off her performance by singing "God Bless America"

22 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Welp, looks like you were way off.  Not only no anti-trump comments, but she started off her performance by singing "God Bless America"

I was happy with her performance.  It isn't my choice of music, but it was refreshing to see her not try to make a political statement at the biggest football game of the year.  I miss the good old days when entertainers just entertained.