George Foreman....

baddog

You know, I look at the blacks Obama and Michelle had in their circle, the rappers, the disgruntled, Jeremiah Wright.  Easy to see why he didn't have G. Foreman.  A guy with class, who believes anyone can be successful in America.  Not the sort of information the Dem Party wants blacks (or whites) to know.  If they knew that, the Dems couldn't keep them on the plantation.  I'll say this for the Dems, they're equal opportunity enslavers. Their goal is to get everyone enslaved, regardless of color, religion, or sex. As long as they have that shackle on you, it just doesn't matter.

11 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Let's see, he won in 1973 and lost in 74? I can understand where George is coming from. "Da Man" uses his name to produce grills, thereby putting money in George's pockets. I ain't mad at George. We grew up in the same neighborhood, as well as Khalid Abdul Muhammud, who lived one house down from me.

Mad?  Come on Dove.  George was just telling it like it is.  And as for "Da Man", if you're referring to American companies, appears most of them are Anti-Trump.  Therefore, he's standing up to "Da Man".  It ain't to late buddy.  Get on the Trump bandwagon.

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Let's see, he won in 1973 and lost in 74? I can understand where George is coming from. "Da Man" uses his name to produce grills, thereby putting money in George's pockets. I ain't mad at George. We grew up in the same neighborhood, as well as Khalid Abdul Muhammud, who lived one house down from me.

Did you identify more with Mr. Foreman or Mr. Muhammud?