Turkey.....

baddog

7 hours ago, REBgp said:
7 hours ago, REBgp said:

Muslim countries don't want these killers.

Lemme see: the refugees didn't bomb the federal building in OKC. They didn't fly planes into the twin towers.  That was mostly Saudis.  They didn't bomb the black business section of Tulsa, OK in 1929.  They didn't lynch 237 black share croppers in Arkansas in 1919.  The weren't responsible for the bowling green massacre.  Oh wait that's an alternative fact, lol.  They didn't give blankets infested with small pox to the native americans.  They didn't shoot up the school in littleton Colorado, and numerous other similar incidents.

So, why are we referring to the refugees as killers?

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

16 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

If you'd noticed, the folks rounded up were suspected of being ISIS members.  So why did I refer to them as killers?  You been living under a rock?  Would you want to let suspected ISIS terrorist live next door to you?

And let me ask you one last question that bothers me.  Why do all the other middle eastern Muslim countries refuse these refugees?   I posted where one said they didn't want them because they're to many terrorist imbedded.  So what do all the folks here know about how peaceful they are, that the folks of the same religion in the bordering countries, don't know?  Please enlighten me.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:
3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If you'd noticed, the folks rounded up were suspected of being ISIS members.

That is paranoid.  ISIS has successfully recruited Westerners, ie people that look & act like you and me.  I don't think you can stereotype any one group of people as being terrorist prone.  Americans are quite capable of terrorism, as I've already shown.  Instead of eradicating isis trump has mostly likely made it grow. 

The 9/11 attacks were by Saudis, but also al qaeda, not isis. These terrorists were sent here on visas and were not refugees from war torn countries. Doesn't it feel good having made that incredible distinction? I can tell them apart....NOT! However, isis knows what they are doing, trying to start an all out war in which they think they will be the ultimate victors rising from the ashes. They also know full well the refugee crisis created by this war and the European countries to which they would flee. What could be better for them to infiltrate with their terrorists disguised as refugees? How is that working for Belgium, Germany, and France? Who in the heck cannot see that?

Homegrown terrorists are the worst, something no one can predict, and it's a shame. But to compare our homeland problems to people that we can foresee as killers of your family, my family, friends of yours.......and we do nothing to try and defend them, that is totally insane and their blood will be on our hands. Something else that is insane is that there are so many people living here that would rather sacrifice hundreds of people being slaughtered as opposed to inconveniencing the would be killers. None of your referencing to past homegrown mass murders will ever convince me that what President Trump is doing is wrong. Trump is not a member of the muslim brotherhood.

My belief system is based on present truth as taught by the denomination I belong to.  I am a seventh day adventist christian.  My world view is based on my beliefs.  I don't think the world as we know it is going to be around much longer.  Maybe no more than 40 years.

All these numerous groups and factions will eventually narrow down and coalesce in to four groups: the wicked living, the wicked dead.  The righteous living and the righteous dead.  That's it.

On 2/6/2017 at 1:29 AM, Kountzer said:

That is paranoid.  ISIS has successfully recruited Westerners, ie people that look & act like you and me.  I don't think you can stereotype any one group of people as being terrorist prone.  Americans are quite capable of terrorism, as I've already shown.  Instead of eradicating isis trump has mostly likely made it grow. 

Obama did a jam up job with that.

On February 6, 2017 at 1:29 AM, Kountzer said:

Shazam Kountzer, Trumps been President for three weeks and you already are suggesting that he's made ISIS grow?  That's amazing.  And I suppose if a Muslim terrorist was to attack your family, you'd stand by and let them be killed, you being a seventh day adventist.  As I remember, that denomination doesn't believe in being in the military.  Live in freedom paid for with the blood of Catholics, other Protestants, and Jews, and spew your self righteousness by condemning other denominations.  Based on all that, you've lost any credibility with me.

35 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Shazam Kountzer, Trumps been President for three weeks and you already are suggesting that he's made ISIS grow?  That's amazing.  And I suppose if a Muslim terrorist was to attack your family, you'd stand by and let them be killed, you being a seventh day adventist.  As I remember, that denomination doesn't believe in being in the military.  Live in freedom paid for with the blood of Catholics, other Protestants, and Jews, and spew your self righteousness by condemning other denominations.  Based on all that, you've lost any credibility with me.

That is amazing...lol.

Bush is off the hook...everything is now officially Trump's fault.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

+1

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

+1

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

As I remember, that denomination doesn't believe in being in the military.

I served in the military.  Right now there are SDA (seventh day adventists) in every military branch.  Some follow the lead of desmond doss and are non combatents, some bare arms.

As mentioned there are adventists in the military.  I see them at church.  Adventist soldiers served in Iraq & Afgahnistan.  Some were combatants some served as medics and as chaplains.

Senate chaplain Barry Black is sda.  Before he got the senate chaplain job he served as chaplain in the US navy for 20 years.  He rose to the level of rear admiral. 

Some adventists are liberal, some are conservative.  Houston congresswoman Sheila jackson Lee is adventist.  Ben Carson is adventist and is a member of trump's cabinet.   there was a well known senator from Arizona Republican Stump Mitchell.  He was adventist. 

There are adventist police officers.  How they manage their schedule I don't know, but they do. 

Sports: Majic Johnson grew up adventist.  His mom is sda,  his aunt is an adventist doctor.  He sister graduated from an adventist university.  track and olympic star Usain bolt grew up adventist.  A kenyan runner who recently won the nyc marathon is adventist, and on and on...

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

spew your self righteousness by condemning other denominations.  

I don't recall condeming another denominaiton.  I did say the catholic church intends to one day rule the world, and if you pay attention to what they say they will tell you so.  Read the book 'keys of this blood' by malachi martin.  There are other sources and quotes too numerous to mention. 

On February 6, 2017 at 7:55 AM, baddog said:

What can be more innocent than a child refugee?......

This is the hidden content, please

That is the saddest thing to come out of this demonic cult.  Yes indeed, bring more over here.  I can only surmise that those on the far left simply choose to ignore information like this.

That is why you bring those young children here.  So you can influence them.  Those children are like blank slates.  You either influence them or the jihadists will.  It's that simple.  Besides there are thousands of good, law abiding, peaceful muslims and middle easterners in this country.  Many of them are highly educated: Doctors, doctors, more doctors, engineers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, teachers.  What modicum of knowledge I have about advanced algebra and trig, and it is not that much, I could not have learned were it not for middle eastern tutors and teachers helping me out in remedial classes.

57 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

That is why you bring those young children here.  So you can influence them.  Those children are like blank slates.  You either influence them or the jihadists will.  It's that simple.  Besides there are thousands of good, law abiding, peaceful muslims and middle easterners in this country.  Many of them are highly educated: Doctors, doctors, more doctors, engineers, lawyers, entrepreneurs, teachers.  What modicum of knowledge I have about advanced algebra and trig, and it is not that much, I could not have learned were it not for middle eastern tutors and teachers helping me out in remedial classes.

You make the perfect American target. Talk about allowing Isis to grow and spread like the cancer they are.