Trump's Executive Order (financial advisers) Nash Help

BLUEDOVE3

37 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Nash, make me feel better. I know you can put a spin on this subject so I won't panic. 

DONALD TRUMP’S FEBRUARY 3 

This is the hidden content, please
 enabling financial advisers to continue ripping off their clients could prove a lifeline for a surprising beneficiary: the private equity industry.

Can you explain the problem or are you merely spitting out another person's slanted political argument?

Would someone refresh my memory.  Seems like I remember this whole recession thing was caused by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.  Didn't the Govt run those?

And Dove, when it comes to Govt running things like this, I mean R or D.  Neither one knows how.  

2 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

That program has help many people. The Republicans can't think of anything better to replace it. So, now you guys want to "tweak it" instead of replace. 

Government shouldn't be in the healthcare business except for those who worked all their lives and paid in.

33 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Bunch of hypocrits. Taking care of people with pre-existing conditions to draining the swamp. all lies. The most Lying, disrespectful, president in history. The first lady has posed naked....smh. When they found out they Vanessa Williams had posed naked in the past they took her crown.

Lol, yes but Vanessa was naked, in bed, making love to another woman.  Personally, I haven't seen a picture of the First Lady naked, have you?

51 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Bunch of hypocrits. Taking care of people with pre-existing conditions to draining the swamp. all lies. The most Lying, disrespectful, president in history. The first lady has posed naked....smh. When they found out they Vanessa Williams had posed naked in the past they took her crown.

OBAMA!  Plus -- you can add the worst President in history!

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Personally, I like my women naked. Maybe if Vanessa's evening gown would have looked like a vagina, it would have been ok. Hillary has flown on the Lolita and been to sex SLAVE island, yet not a sound out of you. You pick your battles but have no stance. You're just a rambler.