Leader of Syria - Sure There Are Terrorist Imbedded in Refugees

Hagar

31 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Assad used poisoned gas against his own people.  He's a terrorist himself.  I trust what he says about as much as i trust Trump.

So did Sadaam Insane, but I bet you sided with him in the Iraq war. Whatever fits, right? I don't need anybody to tell me there are terrorists in the refugee stream. It was planned all along. Anyone who can't see that is a dumbass anyway.

Regarding Obama.  I voted for him twice.  He's just a man though.  I put my trust in Jesus Christ.  People on message boards have been villifying former President Obama & throwing it in my face for nine years.  What they don't get is I know he has limitations, not the least of which is he was a black liberal in a rabid conservative, almost neo nazi america.  He is also in league with the vatican.  He' lucky he survived in that environment.  Advantages he has over Trump is he is/was smart, urbane, cosmopolitan etc, whereas Trump is crazier than cat poop.  But that's what you want. So be it.

Regarding Saddam Iraq was a lot more stable under him than it has been since.  He knew how to keep all those islamic factions under control, ie the shiites, sunnis and the rest.   American style democracy will never work over there.  Who knows what will work, this side of the return of Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.

Steve Bannon is on record saying he wants to destroy this country and build it over again.  He's working hard on doing that.  Ultimately I don't think he will succeed.  He's just a man too.

13 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Regarding Obama.  I voted for him twice.  He's just a man though.  I put my trust in Jesus Christ.  People on message boards have been villifying former President Obama & throwing it in my face for nine years.  What they don't get is I know he has limitations, not the least of which is he was a black liberal in a rabid conservative, almost neo nazi america.  He is also in league with the vatican.  He' lucky he survived in that environment.  Advantages he has over Trump is he is/was smart, urbane, cosmopolitan etc, whereas Trump is crazier than cat poop.  But that's what you want. So be it.

Regarding Saddam Iraq was a lot more stable under him than it has been since.  He knew how to keep all those islamic factions under control, ie the shiites, sunnis and the rest.   American style democracy will never work over there.  Who knows what will work, this side of the return of Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.

Steve Bannon is on record saying he wants to destroy this country and build it over again.  He's working hard on doing that.  Ultimately I don't think he will succeed.  He's just a man too.

All the excuses for Obama, but yet you can't call him out on his lies.  He was just as an untrustworthy, as you claim Trump is.

You're putting words in that I didn't say.  Obama is gone as a president.  I am not going to waste time going around and around about how white conservatives feel about him. I already know.  Current events and politics are both very uncertain.   Biblical prophecy if you really understand it, is more certain than history.  Biblical prophecy is the only real prophecy btw.  Anything else is from the devil.  And prophecy says the US is destined to play a certain dubious role in end time events.  It can be shown that the US is the land beast of revelation 13.  Another very well known institution, which we discussed before, is the beast from the sea.   I wish I could explain it more. 

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

You're putting words in that I didn't say.  Obama is gone as a president.  I am not going to waste time going around and around about how white conservatives feel about him. I already know.  Current events and politics are both very uncertain.   Biblical prophecy if you really understand it, is more certain than history.  Biblical prophecy is the only real prophecy btw.  Anything else is from the devil.  And prophecy says the US is destined to play a certain dubious role in end time events.  It can be shown that the US is the land beast of revelation 13.  Another very well known institution, which we discussed before, is the beast from the sea.   I wish I could explain it more. 

Here's your sign.

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

White conservatives feel the same way about Obama that Black conservatives do...we also feel the same way about Clinton, Sanders, Warren, Sharpton, Jackson.

Quit making it a Black/White thing...it's not...when you do this it wastes everyone's time, not just yours.

2 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It is black & white to a  very certain extent.  It has always been black & white, just as sure as I've been driving thru Lumberton aka Chance Loeb, since before I can remember.

Please don't report  the history of the area if you are not sure. Chance and Loeb were two different places......like the Chance cutoff. Now, you can get back to your racism, since it's all you got.

chance-loeb school is off hwy 96, zip code 77657.  Lumberton is off hwy 96 , zip code 77657.  Growing up the area was referred to as chance loeb.  Sometimes it was called chance loeb & people knew what u were talking about, sometimes they called it Lumberton, and people still knew it as the same area.  I can't count the number of times I've traveled thru there. 

As for race, journalists have all said that the white conservative vote was one of the main groups backing Trump.  Maybe it is  not racism, but race is/was a demographic factor.  It is what it is.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

chance-loeb school is off hwy 96, zip code 77657.  Lumberton is off hwy 96 , zip code 77657.  Growing up the area was referred to as chance loeb.  Sometimes it was called chance loeb & people knew what u were talking about, sometimes they called it Lumberton, and people still knew it as the same area.  I can't count the number of times I've traveled thru there. 

As for race, journalists have all said that the white conservative vote was one of the main groups backing Trump.  Maybe it is  not racism, but race is/was a demographic factor.  It is what it is.

Wow, you mean hillary couldn't get the white CONSERVATIVE vote?