Muslim Politician Wants Sharia Law in Europe

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Brings up a number of questions about our Leftist fellow citizens here:

1-  Do they think Muslims won't want Sharia law here?

2-  Do they have a clue about what it is?

3-  Do that have a clue about anything?

Have you seen many documentaries of the Concentration Camps and the slaughter of millions of Jews?  Some did resist, but of course, there's no film of their exploits, so we hear little about it.  I've always wondered how you could get so many, so compliant, in their own deaths.  How you'd have 50 Jews lined up in front of a trench (grave) with 3 or 4 Nazi's with machine guns there to shoot them, and not one Jew charges them.  Now, I'm wondering if the Jews in that era are like the PC Left Loons we have today.  Wanting to hold hands with Muslim terrorist and sing kumbaya, all the time denying the fact that they're going to be killed.  I can see this happening, and it explains the very thing above I've wondered about.  I'll never understand it, but at least I see how it happened. 

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

This is what they want everywhere.  They want to rule the world.  If the left don't believe it, they are blind.

Sure it is.  And the Left is not only blind, but so stupid they'll actually help them.  I'm telling you BS Wildcats, on both coast, when a baby is born, they have to be dropping them on their heads.  I must admit, how anyone could buy into the Left's ideology, baffles the isht out of me.

The Johnson amendment prohibits churches from overtly participating in the political process. If they do so they can lose their tax exempt status.  Conservative christians have been seeking to do away with the separation of church and state for a long time.  If the johnson amendment is done away with then separation of church and state is basically over.

Once that happens the conservative right is going to seek to pass a national sunday law.  Enforced sunday worship is the mark of the beast.  Yeah I said it.  It is true too.

35 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The Johnson amendment prohibits churches from overtly participating in the political process. If they do so they can lose their tax exempt status.  Conservative christians have been seeking to do away with the separation of church and state for a long time.  If the johnson amendment is done away with then separation of church and state is basically over.

Once that happens the conservative right is going to seek to pass a national sunday law.  Enforced sunday worship is the mark of the beast.  Yeah I said it.  It is true too.

Not in the Constitution. 

The Johnson Amendment is a provision in the

that prohibits all
from endorsing or opposing political candidates. 501(c)(3) organizations are the most common type of nonprofit organization in the United States, ranging from
to universities and churches. The amendment is named for then-Senator
of Texas.

Copied & pasted, but there it is.

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

Brings up a number of questions about our Leftist fellow citizens here:

1-  Do they think Muslims won't want Sharia law here?

2-  Do they have a clue about what it is?

3-  Do that have a clue about anything?

I've still never figured out why the LGBQTABCD and Femist crowd are so vocal in their support of Muslim immigrants.  Ignorance is the only logical explanation.  

If a group of people want to throw me off of a building because who I sleep with or take away basically all of my human rights, I would be fighting tooth and nail to keep them out of my country. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

I don't know where you pulled that from, although I've got a good idea.  Asinine!!

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I've still never figured out why the LGBQTABCD and Femist crowd and so vocal in their support of Muslim immigrants.  Ignorance is the only logical explanation.  

If a group of people want to throw me off of a building because who I sleep with or take away basically all of my human rights, I would be fighting tooth and nail to keep them out of my country. 

I'm with you PM.  Ignorance is the only logical explanation.  But I have to admit, the Left appears to defy logic quite often.  I'd compare this phenomenon to mans lack of understanding females (Man are From Mars, Women are From Venus).  If I think to hard on it, I get dizzy.

32 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I've still never figured out why the LGBQTABCD and Femist crowd and so vocal in their support of Muslim immigrants.  Ignorance is the only logical explanation.  

Just shows how uneducated and ignorant the "women's march" was/is. I googled sharia law and two things came up immediately:

1. muslims hate gays

2. women have no rights 

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

I'm with you PM.  Ignorance is the only logical explanation.  But I have to admit, the Left appears to defy logic quite often.  I'd compare this phenomenon to mans lack of understanding females (Man are From Mars, Women are From Venus).  If I think to hard on it, I get dizzy.

Where they hell is the tranny from?  

Whoever wrote that book is a sexist homophobe for thinking there are only 2 sexes.  

9 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The Johnson Amendment is a provision in the

that prohibits all
from endorsing or opposing political candidates. 501(c)(3) organizations are the most common type of nonprofit organization in the United States, ranging from
to universities and churches. The amendment is named for then-Senator
of Texas.

Copied & pasted, but there it is.

I would love to see this done away with...churches, pay your taxes and preach the truth about candidates.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, Ty Cobb said:

To be honest, I do not know what sharia law is. Can someone explain?

Muslim=follower of Quaran(false book) that teaches sharia law.  To put it simply...kill those that aren't muslim

Muhammad wrote this book on 3 main principals....control of power, control of money, control of women.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Muslim=follower of Quaran(false book) that teaches sharia law.  To put it simply...kill those that aren't muslim

Muhammad wrote this book on 3 main principals....control of power, control of money, control of women.

Here is a video from the UK.  They pretty much quote you  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

id watch it but was unable to.

I ve did a lengthy study on the quaran given that muslim is the fastest growing religion in the world right now, I wanted to know what this book teaches.

A lot of muslims don't truly know what the quaran states, because they lack the discipline to actually study it thoroughly.  They just go along with the leaders of the mosques..... Its basically a cult to only use the individual for supposedly a greater cause(EVIL CAUSE).  BRAINWASHING

IMO it should be outlawed. Plain and Simple.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is what the liberals want here. However, remember this, the British have no guns. When these aholes attack the liberals, will they carry signs and protest? Will they cry for their government to save them. How about a gun toting conservative?

I believe freedom of speech has been carried to the limit. It is fine to have your voice heard, which I think is important, and it is alright to have "peaceful" protests. But when you tell the country you are in to go to hell, the same country that grants you these rights, then you have just given up that right. Illegal aliens don't have free speech or the right to protest guaranteed by our consittution. It is for American citizens ONLY!!!

15 hours ago, baddog said:

This is what the liberals want here. However, remember this, the British have no guns. When these aholes attack the liberals, will they carry signs and protest? Will they cry for their government to save them. How about a gun toting conservative?

I believe freedom of speech has been carried to the limit. It is fine to have your voice heard, which I think is important, and it is alright to have "peaceful" protests. But when you tell the country you are in to go to hell, the same country that grants you these rights, then you have just given up that right. Illegal aliens don't have free speech or the right to protest guaranteed by our consittution. It is for American citizens ONLY!!!

And that's the part that many don't get in this country.