Obama/Dems Plan For Trump to Fail

Hagar

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

Trump makes me long for the days of George W. Bush. He is an idiot, and he doesnt have a clue. "Give him a chance", you say. The same chance you people gave President Obama?

Hmmm.... same chance? 

Hillary Clinton, hardly popular with the Republicans, is confirmed as Secretary of State 98-2. Trump's SOS is confirmed 56-43. Yeah, I can see where the Dems are giving the same "chance". 

But let's move on.

For Attorney General, I thought that Eric Holder was fairly controversial but he passed his vote 75-21 with half the Republicans voting for him. Trumps AG passed, 52-47. Yep, no support from the Dems. 

So two of the most important positions, even from Obama who the left claimed has hated and not given a chance, won overwhelming support from the GOP in respect for Obama's picks. The Dems toward Trump? Well, no respect or support at all.

Yet another.....

Health and Human Services, Obama gets a fairly controversial Kathleen Sebelius passed with some GOP support, 65-31. Trump's HHS Secretary, yet again, no support from the Dems and Tom Price, an actual medical doctor as the head of the health agency (surely we can't have that), passed only 52-47. 

For Obama Secretary of Education? A unanimous confirmation. For Trump, 51-50. 

Can we go on?

CIA director? Obama gets Leon Panetta confirmed with yet another unanimous vote. Trump? Nope, 31 Dems voted against his nominee.

Same chance you ask? Yeah, that would be nice. Oh wait, you said from "you people"? Heck, Trump can't even get any chance from Democrat politicians when on the reverse side, the GOP did not like Obama but looking at the vote, gave him a chance simply out of respect. 

Yes, people in internet forums get out of hand for Obama and Trump. Big deal, they control nothing except their own opinions. What about the actual people in charge, the senators and representatives?

I guess that respect only goes one way........ 

17 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Hmmm.... same chance? 

Hillary Clinton, hardly popular with the Republicans, is confirmed as Secretary of State 98-2. Trump's SOS is confirmed 56-43. Yeah, I can see where the Dems are giving the same "chance". 

But let's move on.

For Attorney General, I thought that Eric Holder was fairly controversial but he passed his vote 75-21 with half the Republicans voting for him. Trumps AG passed, 52-47. Yep, no support from the Dems. 

So two of the most important positions, even from Obama who the left claimed has hated and not given a chance, won overwhelming support from the GOP in respect for Obama's picks. The Dems toward Trump? Well, no respect or support at all.

Yet another.....

Health and Human Services, Obama gets a fairly controversial Kathleen Sebelius passed with some GOP support, 65-31. Trump's HHS Secretary, yet again, no support from the Dems and Tom Price, an actual medical doctor as the head of the health agency (surely we can't have that), passed only 52-47. 

For Obama Secretary of Education? A unanimous confirmation. For Trump, 51-50. 

Can we go on?

CIA director? Obama gets Leon Panetta confirmed with yet another unanimous vote. Trump? Nope, 31 Dems voted against his nominee.

Same chance you ask? Yeah, that would be nice. Oh wait, you said from "you people"? Heck, Trump can't even get any chance from Democrat politicians when on the reverse side, the GOP did not like Obama but looking at the vote, gave him a chance simply out of respect. 

Yes, people in internet forums get out of hand for Obama and Trump. Big deal, they control nothing except their own opinions. What about the actual people in charge, the senators and representatives?

I guess that respect only goes one way........ 

And those are the facts, and they're indisputable.

Great post.