Hit Job On Mike Flynn!!

Reagan

Concerning Mike Flynn, from the article: " was the victim of a “hit job” launched by intelligence operatives, Obama government holdovers and former Obama national security officials,... They charge officials from America’s top spy counsels leaked classified government intercepts."  This is clearly illegal that this information was leaked.  Whoever was involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.  Knowing Trump, they probably will be!

This is the hidden content, please

24 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Who cares what you asked?  Trump thought it was bad enough to can him.   That's saying something.   Do you think Trump just caved in to media pressure?   Please say yes.

First of all, I care. When I ask what Flynn did wrong and someone answers that "if he did nothing wrong yada yada yada.... then he doesn't know. 

Why did Obamas like this man so much he appointed him to several positions in the spy ring, and niw, stabs him in the back? 

Why did you never chime in on Benghazi, of which this doesn't even come close?

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

First of all, I care. When I ask what Flynn did wrong and someone answers that "if he did nothing wrong yada yada yada.... then he doesn't know. 

Why did Obamas like this man so much he appointed him to several positions in the spy ring, and niw, stabs him in the back? 

Why did you never chime in on Benghazi, of which this doesn't even come close?

LOL.  You care what you asked?   Funny.   We arent talking about Obama anymore.   You should just admit that you don't know why Flynn got fired.  It's better than admitting the truth, which you never do.

14 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  You care what you asked?   Funny.   We arent talking about Obama anymore.   You should just admit that you don't know why Flynn got fired.  It's better than admitting the truth, which you never do.

Lol, you must care. Do you know.....NO! Flynn was asked to step down due to the magnitude that the media would blow this into. Guess what.....voila.

I know you don't believe Fox news or Hannity.....don't know why, but read this....

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

Who cares what you asked?  Trump thought it was bad enough to can him.   That's saying something.   Do you think Trump just caved in to media pressure?   Please say yes.

Trump didn't cave, but he was put in a tough position to back Flynn or Pence.

If he kept Flynn on it would have undermined his VP, IMO.

Crappy deal, because I think Flynn was perfect for the position.

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Nice try at deflection.  This thread is about a hit job on Flynn.  He lied to his own administration..  End of story

No deflection...I said exactly that...and I quote:

" I am not defending him...got to be honest with your boss(es). "

You stay so knotted up, you even argue with folks that agree with you...lol.

Have a good night, you've wasted my time...once again.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No deflection...I said exactly that...and I quote:

" I am not defending him...got to be honest with your boss(es). "

You stay so knotted up, you even argue with folks that agree with you...lol.

Have a good night, you've wasted my time...once again.

lol  wouldn't have wasted your time if you had agreed at the start that Flynn deserved to be fired.  Sorry I had to force it out of you.

Is this not your quote?

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

Flynn is not a victim. He got what he deserved. "Cry me a river."

What did Flynn do wrong?  Do you even know?  (I ask again)