PN-G At Barbers Hill Predictions?

If BH pitches Hales and/or Thamm, BH wins. Just kidding, I had to say it. Honestly, a non-district matchup such as this one....between two tournaments and close to start of district play..it's anyone's guess. Really depends on how the coaches want to use their pitching. I look for BH to throw several pitchers. Just my two cents.

Does anyone know how the Flores kid is doing after running into fence on Sat nite?  Pretty bad gash on head and banged up knee. 

From Jay Stone

Although Flores suffered some nasty forehead and facial cuts, there was equal concern about his knee.

“He also banged it pretty good,†PN-G coach Jay Stone said of his third-year varsity player who has been one of the Indians’ top pitchers and hitters this season. “It would really hurt us to lose him.â€

Flores is doing well.  He found out yesterday that there is no ligament damage in his knee, but it is still badly bruised and swollen.  He had to get 13-16 stitches on his eyebrows and a little above.  He won't be playing in tonights game against BH.  He hopes to be able to play some first base and DH this weekend, but it looks doubtful.  I talked to Shawn and he said he should be 100% by the first district game against Ozen.

Flores is doing well.  He found out yesterday that there is no ligament damage in his knee, but it is still badly bruised and swollen.  He had to get 13-16 stitches on his eyebrows and a little above.  He won't be playing in tonights game against BH.  He hopes to be able to play some first base and DH this weekend, but it looks doubtful.  I talked to Shawn and he said he should be 100% by the first district game against Ozen.

Barrera has surgery yesterday and will be at the game tonight--pain permitting.  Maybe the two of them can get together and share injury stories............I hate injuries.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats