Democrats Are Anti-Semitic

Hagar

On what stance propelled Hitler and the Nazi's to power, anti- semitism.  As are the Democrats.  Who killed his own people that were not wanted (the retarded or deformed?  Hitler.  Who kills our unwanted (abortion)?  Democrats.  Food for thought.  

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

On what stance propelled Hitler and the Nazi's to power, anti- semitism.  As are the Democrats.  Who killed his own people that were not wanted (the retarded or deformed?  Hitler.  Who kills our unwanted (abortion)?  Democrats.  Food for thought.  

Sure they are!  sharpton, j. jackson, obama, MS obama, etc, etc...

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

No. Pretty much everybody wants them to stop with new settlements.  Even your hero, Trump

What business does "everyone" have to do with this?

I guess I'll take Netanyahu's opinion on what your hero obama's opinion was on Israel over yours anyway...maybe you forgot that's what the discussion was...not Trump.

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What business does "everyone" have to do with this?

I guess I'll take Netanyahu's opinion on what your hero obama's opinion was on Israel over yours anyway...maybe you forgot that's what the discussion was...not Trump.

Waaah.   Nobody supports his stupid settlements so everybody must hate Jews.    Is that your point?

7 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Waaah.   Nobody supports his stupid settlements so everybody must hate Jews.    Is that your point?

Read slowly...my point is obama was not a supporter of Israel...that's my point.

Do you disagree...a simple yes or no will do.

And no need to cry...it further stigmatizes liberals.

53 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You should reread. I said the thread was dumb because it says democrats are anti semites.  And I was right.  It is dumb

Perhaps you should go back up and read Englebert's post, which you never responded to.  As he implied, that says it all.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

You should reread. I said the thread was dumb because it says democrats are anti semites.  And I was right.  It is dumb

My eyes opened wide and jaw dropped when witnessing and hearing the boos from this little tidbit from the 2012 Democrat Convention:

After that, I have noticed that Obama has treated Netanyahu like a second class human, even funneling American taxpayer dollars and political intelligence to ensure his electoral defeat. I don't really know if this is just a personal dislike for Netanyahu by Obama, or if Obama hates all of Israel. But I have noticed that the Democratic party has shown zero outrage or even the slightest bit of uncomfort when Obama slighted Netanyahu on numerous occasions. I do recall Obama calling for the restoration of the pre-1967 borders. I do recall Obama making a deal with Iran to give them full legal status of obtaining a nuclear arsenal. This deal was struck while Iran was (and continues) shouting "death to America, death to Israel".  This deal has been supported by the Democrat party. I don't recall the Democrats supporting anything pro-Israel. I definitely could be wrong, but a cursory memory scan leads me to believe the Democrats are in no shape or form pro-Israel. If you have some evidence that you are right, please shed some light. I'm opened minded on this issue and would love to see some evidence that the current Democrat party supports Israel.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

My eyes opened wide and jaw dropped when witnessing and hearing the boos from this little tidbit from the 2012 Democrat Convention:

After that, I have noticed that Obama has treated Netanyahu like a second class human, even funneling American taxpayer dollars and political intelligence to ensure his electoral defeat. I don't really know if this is just a personal dislike for Netanyahu by Obama, or if Obama hates all of Israel. But I have noticed that the Democratic party has shown zero outrage or even the slightest bit of uncomfort when Obama slighted Netanyahu on numerous occasions. I do recall Obama calling for the restoration of the pre-1967 borders. I do recall Obama making a deal with Iran to give them full legal status of obtaining a nuclear arsenal. This deal was struck while Iran was (and continues) shouting "death to America, death to Israel".  This deal has been supported by the Democrat party. I don't recall the Democrats supporting anything pro-Israel. I definitely could be wrong, but a cursory memory scan leads me to believe the Democrats are in no shape or form pro-Israel. If you have some evidence that you are right, please shed some light. I'm opened minded on this issue and would love to see some evidence that the current Democrat party supports Israel.

Washington democrats are anti Semites.  And I was right...the thread is not dumb...it's accurate.

• 2 years later...

Wanted to share this with y’all.  Not earth shaking, but I thought it interesting.  Decided to Bing a Map of Africa showing Muslim control.  Pull up one, and at the top it had alternative Maps:

Asia Muslim Map - Obama African Map - Communist Map Africa - Muslims in Africa - Islam in Africa Map - Muslim Countries in Africa.  How strange to have “Obama African Map” listed in a Muslim inquiry.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Wanted to share this with y’all.  Not earth shaking, but I thought it interesting.  Decided to Bing a Map of Africa showing Muslim control.  Pull up one, and at the top it had alternative Maps:

Asia Muslim Map - Obama African Map - Communist Map Africa - Muslims in Africa - Islam in Africa Map - Muslim Countries in Africa.  How strange to have “Obama African Map” listed in a Muslim inquiry.  

May be more telling than strange!