transgender update

stevenash

WASHINGTON—The Supreme Court on Monday

This is the hidden content, please
over a transgender student’s bathroom access, the latest aftershock of Trump administration moves to undo the legal and policy legacy of former President Barack Obama.

The court’s one-sentence order directed a federal appeals panel to reconsider its ruling from last year requiring a Virginia school board to let Gavin Grimm, a transgender boy, use the boys’ bathroom. The Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, in Richmond, Va., had based its decision on

, which advised that federal antidiscrimination law required public schools permit transgender students to use facilities corresponding to their gender identity.

After the

, the court asked the Gloucester County school board and the American Civil Liberties Union, which represents Gavin, for their views on how to proceed. Although both parties said they would prefer to proceed with the case, the justices instead asked the lower court to reconsider the issues.

No longer able to defer to the federal government’s views on the question, the Fourth Circuit likely will be required to confront directly the unresolved issue of whether and how the federal law prohibiting sex discrimination in education, known as Title IX, applies to transgender individuals.

since I identify as a 60 year old even though im only 36 can I go ahead a receive my retirement. 

im sure there are some teenagers that identified as a 21 year old why cant they buy alcohol

I would like to identify as a bird(eagle if I have the choice) can someone please inject me with something so I can grow feathers.

"The court’s one-sentence order directed a federal appeals panel to reconsider its ruling from last year requiring a Virginia school board to let Gavin Grimm, a transgender boy, use the boys’ bathroom."

I always get confused by these articles.  Does Gavin pee standing up or sitting down?

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

"The court’s one-sentence order directed a federal appeals panel to reconsider its ruling from last year requiring a Virginia school board to let Gavin Grimm, a transgender boy, use the boys’ bathroom."

I always get confused by these articles.  Does Gavin pee standing up or sitting down?

And and if Gavin does sit, does Gavin leave the seat up, or sit on a urinal?  Durn, this is complicated.  Decisions, decisions.

Yes, go Texas.

If the Dems hadn't brought this up, virtually a non issue.  Like the person who said he transitioned from a girl to a boy quite a few years back.  If he just goes to the men's room, no harm no foul.  But I'll bet he'll go into the women's bathroom, just to make a point.  There's no room for common sense.