Job Creation Post Blowout Month in February

Hagar

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Obama's policy's causes this- Libs 

No bs, that's what I don't understand about the liberal mind.  This is an initial reaction to less big govt, but the far left refuses to accept it.  I don't like the Dem Party, or Obama, but if the country had prospered, I'd grudgingly gave them an attaboy.  Bill, with the help of a Repub Congress did pretty good.  I've admitted that.  But very few on the left will acknowledge Repub success, even as they, and the country, benefit from it.  I can't understand or explain that.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

We are still operating under Obama's fiscal year until October. Let' s see what happens after that. So.....now you guys believe the unemployment rates? Didnt you all say it was inaccurate, because people gave up on finding a job?

This is about job creation happening now...point out Obama's fiscal policies responsible for it.

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

We are still operating under Obama's fiscal year until October. Let' s see what happens after that. So.....now you guys believe the unemployment rates? Didnt you all say it was inaccurate, because people gave up on finding a job?

Lmao! What did Obama do for you? You can't name one thing, and he is supposedly the best president ever (in your eyes only)

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

It's called easing regulations on business, something Obama would never do.  Your man has absolutely nothing to do with job creation happening now.  Nice try!

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Unemployment figures can be skewed due to so many variables. These are jobs created, which are easily calculated and very accurate. You will not see the difference, I know, but at least I gave it a shot.

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

BigGirl -- you worshiped at the alter of the unemployment rate under obama.  Now you don't.  What's changed?

23 hours ago, stevenash said:

Isn't it interesting that " Obama's policies caused this" but those policies did not have much effect until he was gone?

Steve you know better why are you frontin? Is the unemployment rate low because people gave up on finding jobs? How many jobs were created under President Obama"s tenure? The unemployment rate dropped .1 percentage points. Trump has not created a budget. He hasnt done anything, but try to get that stupid immigration law passed. Idoits read this

The United States budget process begins when the 

This is the hidden content, please
 submits a budget request to Congress. The President's budget is formulated over a period of months with the assistance of the 
, the largest office within the 
. The budget request includes funding requests for all 
 and 
. Budget documents include supporting documents and historical budget data and contains detailed information on spending and revenue proposals, along with policy proposals and initiatives with significant budgetary implications. The President's budget request constitutes an extensive proposal of the administration's intended revenue and spending plans for the following fiscal year. The budget proposal includes volumes of supporting information intended to persuade Congress of the necessity and value of the budget provisions. In addition, each federal executive department and independent agency provides additional detail and supporting documentation on its own funding requests. The documents are also posted on the 

The Budget and Accounting Act of 1921 requires the President to submit the budget to Congress for each 

which is the 12-month period beginning on OCTOBER 1 and ending on SEPTEMPER of the next calendar year. The current federal budget law (

(a)) requires that the President submit the budget between the first Monday in January and the first Monday in February. In recent times, the President's budget submission has been issued in the first week of February.

We are still operating under Obama's budget. Trump hasnt been in office long enough cause any real change

23 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Steve you know better why are you frontin? Is the unemployment rate low because people gave up on finding jobs? How many jobs were created under President Obama"s tenure? The unemployment rate dropped .1 percentage points. Trump has not created a budget. He hasnt done anything, but try to get that stupid immigration law passed. Idoits read this

The United States budget process begins when the 

submits a budget request to Congress. The President's budget is formulated over a period of months with the assistance of the 
, the largest office within the 
. The budget request includes funding requests for all 
 and 
. Budget documents include supporting documents and historical budget data and contains detailed information on spending and revenue proposals, along with policy proposals and initiatives with significant budgetary implications. The President's budget request constitutes an extensive proposal of the administration's intended revenue and spending plans for the following fiscal year. The budget proposal includes volumes of supporting information intended to persuade Congress of the necessity and value of the budget provisions. In addition, each federal executive department and independent agency provides additional detail and supporting documentation on its own funding requests. The documents are also posted on the 

The Budget and Accounting Act of 1921 requires the President to submit the budget to Congress for each 

which is the 12-month period beginning on OCTOBER 1 and ending on SEPTEMPER of the next calendar year. The current federal budget law (

(a)) requires that the President submit the budget between the first Monday in January and the first Monday in February. In recent times, the President's budget submission has been issued in the first week of February.

We are still operating under Obama's budget. Trump hasnt been in office long enough cause any real change

What is an idoit?

If you had the slightest grasp of what makes an economy work I would gladly have an exchange with you.  Here is something for you to ponder.  The stock market is one of the members of the Composite of Leading Economic Indicators ( a group that is pretty accurate in expressing the future of the economy)  If all of this recent good news is attributable to Mr. Obama, please let me know why the stock market has advanced 11.16%(S&P500) since Nov 8 and yet for , for a similar length of time prior to the election ( July 6 to November 8) it advanced 2.3%? Big Girl, my biggest advantage over you is that I know there is plenty that I don't know.  You have yet to make that introspective discovery.  You want to challenge me on the economy but are unable to correctly spell the word IDIOT- interesting.  What President presided over the only downgrade of U.S. creditworthiness?  What President resided over a bigger debt increase than all other Presidents combined?  Hint:  It wasn't George Bush.