Sessions Cleans House of US Attorneys

Hagar

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

One of the first things Clinton did as President was fire all the US Attorneys! 

That's fine.  Clinton and Trump both have that right.  But, it is just another example of what is wrong with our system.  Wouldn't it be better to judge each US attorney on his or her merits?   Replacing good prosecutors with political appointments seems counter productive.

5 hours ago, westend1 said:

That's fine.  Clinton and Trump both have that right.  But, it is just another example of what is wrong with our system.  Wouldn't it be better to judge each US attorney on his or her merits?   Replacing good prosecutors with political appointments seems counter productive.

Were you concerned about this being counter productive when clinton did it...I'll answer...no.

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Were you concerned about this being counter productive when clinton did it...I'll answer...no.

Actually, yes.      Bob Wortham was a victim of this.   We lost Mike Bradford as a result of this.   Fine man    He volunteered to handle the Branch Davidian disaster..

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Fair enough...and I agree.

Thank you.  Nice to have agreement with the "right" every now and then.  So, to the original point, why fire everyone?   Should merits not count for anything?   It's obviously not just a Trump problem.  But, it's just dumb(in my opinion)

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Indeed Clinton did!  I just wonder how many snowflake journalist even know this!?

This is the hidden content, please

Reagan, I did see your post on Clinton, but I wanted to point out how the media exposes themselves to about faces. No one deserves the constant badgering that Trump gets from the communist media.