I figured out Big girl

PhatMack19

A majority of online and social media defenders of Obamacare are professionals who are "paid to post," according to a digital expert.

"Sixty percent of all the posts were made from 100 profiles, posting between the hours of 9 and 5 Pacific Time," said Michael Brown. "They were paid to post."

His shocking 

This is the hidden content, please
 was revealed on this weekend's 
broadcast on Sinclair stations and streamed live Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Her upcoming show focuses on information wars and Brown was describing what happened when he had a problem with Obamacare and complained online.

At least that's a logical explanation.  I was afraid our liberal posters had lost their minds.  Also explains why she claims she gets her Obamacare for so little while it cost everyone else an arm and a leg.

Btw, I noticed how many post westend1 had today.  Maybe he just got on Soros' payroll. :) 

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

At least that's a logical explanation.  I was afraid our liberal posters had lost their minds.  Also explains why she claims she gets her Obamacare for so little while it cost everyone else an arm and a leg.

Btw, I noticed how many post westend1 had today.  Maybe he just got on Soros' payroll. :) 

A bunch of useless junk