Do you love trump care?

westend1

I am of the elder crowd and am not sure how this will affect me. Making people who are older (and more sickly) pay more while on a fixed income, while the younger crowd pays less somehow doesn't seem FAIR at all. Kinda like your car insurance being more if you get a ticket or have an accident. However, government health insurance, Medicare, was created for those who had paid their dues and needed coverage for their latter years. Just think, your grandparents on fixed income, already have to buy supplemental insurance coverage because Medicare only pays 80%. Priced any heart and blood sugar medications lately? Forget about antibiotics.

Anyone who can help me feel better about the government ruining, I mean running a healthcare business, please come forward.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I am of the elder crowd and am not sure how this will affect me. Making people who are older (and more sickly) pay more while on a fixed income, while the younger crowd pays less somehow doesn't seem FAIR at all. Kinda like your car insurance being more if you get a ticket or have an accident. However, government health insurance, Medicare, was created for those who had paid their dues and needed coverage for their latter years. Just think, your grandparents on fixed income, already have to buy supplemental insurance coverage because Medicare only pays 80%. Priced any heart and blood sugar medications lately? Forget about antibiotics.

Anyone who can help me feel better about the government ruining, I mean running a healthcare business, please come forward.

You're right about those prices.  My blood sugar got slightly above the acceptable limit.  The initial meds (cheap), didn't help much.  Finally got one that worked great, but it's about $600 a month.  Instead of daily, I take 2 or 3 a week.  Hope it works.  I could take daily, but then couldn't eat.  And I don't do well with no food.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It's getting bad yall. Townhall meetings full of white people mad about losing their insurance. But one lady maybe wasn't mad enough because she said Affordable Care Act and NOT OBAMACARE!!! LOL!! 

Do you really enjoy when people make a slip...enjoy so much that you would holler it out loud. If so, then you must have been hysterical when Obama said he had campaigned in 57 states, with two more to go.

This description sounds like the mental age of some that got their candy taken away. And why are Liberals now going to townhalls? Shouldn't they have went to the ballot box instead? Now that is something that deserves the capitalized LOL. You lose! Elections have consequences! Now go back to your safe space! Scratch that last one. I thoroughly enjoy when you post. It lets everyone on this board see your true colors in all their glory. So by all means, keep posting.

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It's getting bad yall. Townhall meetings full of white people mad about losing their insurance. But one lady maybe wasn't mad enough because she said Affordable Care Act and NOT OBAMACARE!!! LOL!! 

You talking about those being paid to be outraged.  Come on, Blue, you don't seriously think these are spontaneous concerns!?