North Korea Not Playing....

baddog

Between the religious fanatics in Iran, and this Wingnut, the odds are good there will be a nuclear bomb exploding somewhere in the next 20 years.  Seriously, this guy should be in a mental institution, and he's got his finger on a button with the "big one" on the other in.  Then throw in the Muslim fruit cakes, so filled with hate for everyone else, and so jealous of the Jews, and you got a recipe for disaster.  As Emerile Lagasse use to say, BAM.

What may make it interesting, if Iran shoots a nuke at Israel, depending on launch site, it will have to pass over Iraq, Syria, and/or Jordan (Turkey maybe but not likely).  After reading about the Israel 's missile defense, if it works as good as advertised, and they intercept it before it gets to Israel, if the nuke detonates, going to be a lot of dead, and a bunch ticked off at Iran.  I hope Japan & South Korea have something equally effective.

Can't say for sure what Trumps response would be, but if it where me, and I could do so without harming neighboring countries, I'd nuke either place until it looked like glass.  As Captain Picard said, "The line must be drawn here".  Again, that's why I'm not president.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Just as I thought. The left has no opinion about serious news. More concerned about Ivanka's line of apparel.

I'm sure the left supports this communist thug because it would be racist not to.  Plus, their philosophies are compatible!  SMH!

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

Between the religious fanatics in Iran, and this Wingnut, the odds are good there will be a nuclear bomb exploding somewhere in the next 20 years.  Seriously, this guy should be in a mental institution, and he's got his finger on a button with the "big one" on the other in.  Then throw in the Muslim fruit cakes, so filled with hate for everyone else, and so jealous of the Jews, and you got a recipe for disaster.  As Emerile Lagasse use to say, BAM.

What may make it interesting, if Iran shoots a nuke at Israel, depending on launch site, it will have to pass over Iraq, Syria, and/or Jordan (Turkey maybe but not likely).  After reading about the Israel 's missile defense, if it works as good as advertised, and they intercept it before it gets to Israel, if the nuke detonates, going to be a lot of dead, and a bunch ticked off at Iran.  I hope Japan & South Korea have something equally effective.

Can't say for sure what Trumps response would be, but if it where me, and I could do so without harming neighboring countries, I'd nuke either place until it looked like glass.  As Captain Picard said, "The line must be drawn here".  Again, that's why I'm not president.

This should not be discussed with the left as I think this or I think that. This affects us all and WE should all keep an eye on this. A nuclear threat from a rogue nation is very real.

53 minutes ago, baddog said:

This should not be discussed with the left as I think this or I think that. This affects us all and WE should all keep an eye on this. A nuclear threat from a rogue nation is very real.

Very real!