Supreme Court Has Ruled President Trump Has The Right!

Reagan

In, I beleive it was, 1952, the Supreme Court said the president had the right to deport any Communist from the U.S.  This was to protect Americans.  So -- President Trump has the right to do what he needs to do to protect Americans.  These judges should know this ruling by the Supreme Court.  So, again, if judges are ruling based on politics and not upholding their Constitutional duties, then they should be removed.  If I don't do my job then I get fired.  No difference there! 

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Since when does the Bill Of Rights extend to non-citizens outside the United States??  Again, these politically-minded judges need to be held accountable!

This is the hidden content, please

I just got a confirmation awhile ago that the Supreme Court has ruled that the Constitution does not apply to non-citizens outside the US.  Therefore, again, these judges should know this.  Therefore they should be impeached!  Of the three equal branches, the founding fathers made the judiciary the least.  But -- they sure don't act like it.  They need to be brought back to reality!  And fast!

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I just got a confirmation awhile ago that the Supreme Court has ruled that the Constitution does not apply to non-citizens outside the US.  Therefore, again, these judges should know this.  Therefore they should be impeached!  Of the three equal branches, the founding fathers made the judiciary the least.  But -- they sure don't act like it.  They need to be brought back to reality!  And fast!

I thought this on the first order but didn't research it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

As I stated last time, if it goes to the Supreme Court, and they overruled it, okay, but some obscure wing nut?  Come on Man.

He was one of obama's appointees.  It's called judge shopping.  I know the last one was appointed by Bush.  I thought that strange because Bush was pretty good with judges.  But this guy was a liberal.  Sometimes when a President needs something from a Senator from the other side, well, they make a deal.  Such as with Patty Murray, Senator from Washington.  Bush needed something and this was a way to get her vote. 

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

He was one of obama's appointees.  It's called judge shopping.  I know the last one was appointed by Bush.  I thought that strange because Bush was pretty good with judges.  But this guy was a liberal.  Sometimes when a President needs something from a Senator from the other side, well, they make a deal.  Such as with Patty Murray, Senator from Washington.  Bush needed something and this was a way to get her vote. 

Just heard on Lou Dobb's program that this Hawaii judge was not only appointed by obama he was ALSO a classmate of obama at Harvard!  Again -- doesn't pass the smell test.  Seriously, we need to start impeaching these people.  It's one thing for anyone to disagree with a ruling that is based on fact and law.  But, when it's clearly political, then these judges are abusing their power.  Then, yes, we must impeach.  Trust me, it'll only take a few.  Then once they all see we are serious, then they, if they are smart enough, will fall in line and only interpret the law.