House Intelligence Chairman Said Trump Transition Team Was Surveilled

LumRaiderFan

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trumps is a professional liar

He doesn't have nothing on you. I just read a post of yours on another thread, and you have to have quite the vivid imagination to come up with those doozies. Now those are professional lies. So sad for you that those are just lifted from far left websites, thus you can't take credit.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

He doesn't have nothing on you. I just read a post of yours on another thread, and you have to have quite the vivid imagination to come up with those doozies. Now those are professional lies. So sad for you that those are just lifted from far left websites, thus you can't take credit.

look in the mirror

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'd expect a little more intelligent and thought-provoking retort...even from you. That's just shamefully embarrassing. Six graders everywhere are laughing at you. Thanks for getting this board back to the adolescent level.

Maybe nappy should understand that your opinon is way more important than his opinion. Right!

2 minutes ago, six burg said:

Maybe nappy should understand that your opinon is way more important than his opinion. Right!

Yes he should, and so should you. It's easy to throw out pathetic statements. I'm just following his lead. Care to join in. I got a million zingers waiting in reserve.

Yes he should, and so should you. It's easy to throw out pathetic statements. I'm just following his lead. Care to join in. I got a million zingers waiting in reserve.

I don't have much time for this political fighting. just curious every now and then. used to throw a few jabs at Nash and Smitty. Can't really involve to much of my life in this type of activity. Good day peeps.

2 minutes ago, six burg said:

I don't have much time for this political fighting. just curious every now and then. used to throw a few jabs at Nash and Smitty. Can't really involve to much of my life in this type of activity. Good day peeps.

I remember. You threw a couple at me also. And when I responded you left in a huff, so I knew not to take your posts seriously.

On 3/22/2017 at 2:40 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Asked if he thought Trump was spied on, Nunes replied: "I'm not gonna get into legal definitions here, but clearly I have a concern."

Nunes? Yall need a better rep. He was all about press time and pro-Trump, less what was right for America. 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Nunes? Yall need a better rep. He was all about press time and pro-Trump, less what was right for America. 

Maybe the Republicans can recruit a couple of Harry Reids, Nancy Pelosis, Joe Bidens, Chuck Schumers, Diane Feinsteins, Al Frankens, Shelia Jackson Lees,...oh my, this list is just so sad, and just the tip of the iceberg in ineptness.

Maybe the Republicans can recruit a couple of Harry Reids, Nancy Pelosis, Joe Bidens, Chuck Schumers, Diane Feinsteins, Al Frankens, Shelia Jackson Lees,...oh my, this list is just so sad, and just the tip of the iceberg in ineptness.

Maybe than can recruit you, you seem to know what's best!

From Rush Limbaugh, "Not only was there surveillance of the Trump campaign, not only was there surveillance by the Obama administration on the Trump transition, the media knew about it and was using the information they were being given from this surveillance in order to embarrass, humiliate, rip, criticize, Trump and his upcoming administration.  The media was in on this!

This is stupid. Everyone here knows Obama was wonderful, cared for Americans, did everything in his power to protect the American dream, he had no part in this. But if he did, it would be okay for TWO reasons.

1. He did this as an attempt to protect the America he loves so much from such an evil, cruel, vile, misogynistic, racists Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

This is stupid. Everyone here knows Obama was wonderful, cared for Americans, did everything in his power to protect the American dream, he had no part in this. But if he did, it would be okay for TWO reasons.

1. He did this as an attempt to protect the America he loves so much from such an evil, cruel, vile, misogynistic, racists Donald Trump.

2. He's a Democrat.