Governor Abbott -- Go For It!!

Reagan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou

• I was making fun of the fact that Reagan will look at 500 polls that show Harris leading, then finds ONE that shows Trump ahead and posts it here, proudly yelling “SEE?!!!! TOO BIG TO RIG!!!” While ignoring the 500 that show quite clearly what’s about to happen.     
    • What was the 1st thing biden did when he got into office concerning jobs
    • When has she ever ran anything to know how to run anything?  
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: Vice President Kamala Harris' tax plan could cost the U.S. economy nearly 800,000 jobs, a new analysis by the Tax Foundation finds. Harris' tax plan, which contains a variety of tax increases, cuts and credits, is based largely on President Biden's budget – though the vice president has offered her own policy ideas since becoming the Democratic presidential nominee.  Overall, the Tax Foundation analysis finds a loss of 786,000 full-time equivalent jobs over the long run under Harris' plan when compared to baseline projections, as well as 2% decline in long-run GDP and a 1.2% dip in long-run wages, while bringing in nearly $1.7 trillion in additional tax revenue over the next decade. "Similar to the president's proposals, we find that it would reduce the long-term growth of the economy, it would reduce American incomes relative to where they would otherwise be, and it would lose, rounding up, close to 800,000 jobs in the long-run," Garrett Watson, senior policy analyst and modeling manager at the Tax Foundation, told FOX Business in an interview.
    • While some on the forum does not like Gutfeld, Trumps appearance on the show gave them their largest viewership in the history of the show.....4.9 million I mentioned in another post, more people need to see that side of Trumps personality.  I think they did. While I thought it would be mostly conservative viewers, turns out I was completely wrong.  According to a data collected from viewers for the month of July, around 575,000 viewers who identify as Democrats tuned into This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  which airs weeknights at 10 p.m., ahead of other late night programs. Fallon’s  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  brought in approximately 396,000 and 434,000 Democratic viewers, respectively, by comparison. Gutfeld! also drew a higher average of Democrats than Real Time with Bill Maher and The Daily Show, which hit 333,000 and 183,000, respectively.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics