So Flynn wants immunity

westend1

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you implying he's guilty of something...without a trial?

Could it possibly be he's seen up close and personal the underhandedness of the previous administration, and Liberals in general, and wants to ensure he will not be railroaded by corruptness?

Flynn says he has a story to tell. ย I just find it interesting. ย  You don't?

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Flynn says he has a story to tell. ย I just find it interesting. ย  You don't?

Oh I do. I was just giving a different possible angle on why he is asking for immunity. I have no idea who knows what and when, but I've seen that a few Liberal commentators have already convicted him just because he is seeking immunity. I think one of them uttered [paraphrased] "If he's seeking immunity, he must be guilty of something", as to definitively state there was no other possible reasoning for the immunity request.

35 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you implying he's guilty of something...without a trial?

Could it possibly be he's seen up close and personal the underhandedness of the previous administration, and Liberals in general, and wants to ensure he will not be railroaded by corruptness?

Nope. He is being questioned about ties to Russia.

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

I am not sure if they will find any wrongdoing, but Flynn said in the past that asking for immunity means one is guilty

This brings flashbacks of when Joe Biden said that Supreme Court nominees shouldn'tย receive aย vote during the last year of a presidential term, then spouts that Merrick Garland should have received a vote. It is pretty funny when a past comment comes back to bite you. My question is, which of these two men evolved and which oneย flip-flopped?

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Will Hillary ask for immunity, if she is ever called to testify about her dealings with Russia. ย But then again, you and Big girl would give her a pass anyway.

Will she, if she. ย  ย  ย I guess if she committed a crime, she might. ย Is that why Flynn is doing it?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

I am not sure if they will find any wrongdoing, but Flynn said in the past that asking for immunity means one is guilty

Based on Flynn's statement, that wrongdoing would include virtually all Clinton's staff who received immunity for their testimony. ย