Drexel Professor Needs to be Fired

Hagar

23 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

This Left wing Loon had another tweet earlier.  "All I want for Christmas is White genocide."  How could a university condone that in a professor?  Will anyone on this Forum defend him?  I hope not.

I would be willing to bet the university would fire him in a second if he reversed roles and tweeted "All I want for Christmas is a minority genocide". Not only would he be fired seconds after he hit send, but the FBI would probably be paying him a visit also.

I thought Tucker Carlson handled him nicely last night. Tucker was way more restrained than I could have been to that arrogant condescending...I'll just stop right there.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I would be willing to bet the university would fire him in a second if he reversed roles and tweeted "All I want for Christmas is a minority genocide". Not only would he be fired seconds after he hit send, but the FBI would probably be paying him a visit also.

I thought Tucker Carlson handled him nicely last night. Tucker was way more restrained than I could have been to that arrogant condescending...I'll just stop right there.

Wish I'd known he was on Tucker's show so I'd recorded.  What a slime ball.

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

I found this video of the interview, and now clearly understand your comment, "Tucker was way more restrained than I could have been".  I'm fairly certain had I been interviewing him I'd had 50% of my words beeped out.  Talk about deflection.  This clown is the King of Spin.  O'Reilly couldn't have him on his show lol.

And if I understood his rantings, it sounded like he was backing the Govt of Venezuela, where, according to USA Today, people there are hunting cats and dogs for food.  And the final question about why he deleted his Tweet about, "Almost vomiting when a first class passenger gave his seat to a soldier", all he did was talk about Charles Murray.  Typical Liberal professor - a guy with an education that learned very little, and it appears his brain (because of limited capacity, or it doesn't function properly?) is unable to assimilate information if it contradicts his preconceived ideas.  Which is a mental trait found in most liberals, and we see examples of that daily on this Forum.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 11:34 AM, REBgp said:

This Left wing Loon had another tweet earlier.  "All I want for Christmas is White genocide."  How could a university condone that in a professor?  Will anyone on this Forum defend him?  I hope not.

Your wish may have come true. Hit 'em where it hurts.