New Jersey Moms Declare War After School Teaches Islime is True Faith

Hagar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou

• Where do I begin: To start this was a gritty win from my Bulldogs. Nothing pretty about the brand of football they played last night. Just hard nosed, lunch pail football on both sides. DEFENSE...WE HAVE A DEFENSE THAT CAN STOP THE RUN! Offense had to shuffle 2-3 pieces on the OL due to injuries and the running game just wasn't there like it was the first 3 weeks of the season. But the short passing game picked up the slack. Bellville did a great job of containing our speed for the most part and I give props to our coaching staff for being patient and taking what was given to them. This is without a doubt a loss in either of the last two seasons because we would have been trying to throw deep balls vs a prevent defense and Chubby would have been running for his life.  I am a super proud Bulldog this morning. Bellville will be fine,  those coaches over there deserve the benefit of the doubt to fix the problems they have going on. I thought overall they just weren't used to the team speed that we had up front. We were able to get a lot of penetration to throw off timing on their run schemes. I think Hitchcock put 3A on notice last night that this isn't the last 2 years ball club that's all finesse. We can bite now!
    • I was making fun of the fact that Reagan will look at 500 polls that show Harris leading, then finds ONE that shows Trump ahead and posts it here, proudly yelling “SEE?!!!! TOO BIG TO RIG!!!” While ignoring the 500 that show quite clearly what’s about to happen.     
    • What was the 1st thing biden did when he got into office concerning jobs
    • When has she ever ran anything to know how to run anything?  
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: Vice President Kamala Harris' tax plan could cost the U.S. economy nearly 800,000 jobs, a new analysis by the Tax Foundation finds. Harris' tax plan, which contains a variety of tax increases, cuts and credits, is based largely on President Biden's budget – though the vice president has offered her own policy ideas since becoming the Democratic presidential nominee.  Overall, the Tax Foundation analysis finds a loss of 786,000 full-time equivalent jobs over the long run under Harris' plan when compared to baseline projections, as well as 2% decline in long-run GDP and a 1.2% dip in long-run wages, while bringing in nearly $1.7 trillion in additional tax revenue over the next decade. "Similar to the president's proposals, we find that it would reduce the long-term growth of the economy, it would reduce American incomes relative to where they would otherwise be, and it would lose, rounding up, close to 800,000 jobs in the long-run," Garrett Watson, senior policy analyst and modeling manager at the Tax Foundation, told FOX Business in an interview.
  • Topics