Susan Rice requested to unmask names of Trump transition officials, sources say

LumRaiderFan

And, as happens every afternoon, the CBS News lead story was derogatory toward Trump.  The above story was 3 or 4 down the line, and when Scott Pelley ask a young lady reporter on site to report, the lady started then stuttered.  Finally ending with, "Sources say that there was nothing improper about it".   Which is the exact opposite of the Fox sources.  

For now, most conservatives believe Fox, and the Liberals will believe CBS.  Since I watch CBS every evening, and watch Fox even more, it's a no brainer, Fox is more reliable.  CBS leads with an anti-Trump story everyday.  North Korea could nuke Hawaii, and CBS would lead their news with an Anti-Trump story.  Smh

19 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And, as happens every afternoon, the CBS News lead story was derogatory toward Trump.  The above story was 3 or 4 down the line, and when Scott Pelley ask a young lady reporter on site to report, the lady started then stuttered.  Finally ending with, "Sources say that there was nothing improper about it".   Which is the exact opposite of the Fox sources.  

For now, most conservatives believe Fox, and the Liberals will believe CBS.  Since I watch CBS every evening, and watch Fox even more, it's a no brainer, Fox is more reliable.  CBS leads with an anti-Trump story everyday.  North Korea could nuke Hawaii, and CBS would lead their news with an Anti-Trump story.  Smh

Hawaii being nuked would be Trump's fault, according to the left. Obama did nothing about Korea and Clinton called it sabre rattling. Nukes with the potential to reach U.S. mainland and a murderer crazy enough to launch them is no joking matter at all.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Hawaii being nuked would be Trump's fault, according to the left. Obama did nothing about Korea and Clinton called it sabre rattling. Nukes with the potential to reach U.S. mainland and a murderer crazy enough to launch them is no joking matter at all.

And in the near future, thanks to Obama (and he was so blatant about it), Iran will have nukes.  May be a while before they have ICBM's, but they might get one of them suitcase jobs over here.  Nope, no joking matter.  

I have still yet to get an answer on what the Liberals think the Russians did to subvert our elections. All they can muster is that Trump colluded with the Russians, the Russians hacked the DNC, and that 17 intelligence agencies agree on this. They have zero evidence of anything, won't define what "colluded" means, but keep pushing the narrative. Well it looks like that effort might come back to bite them. The Obama administration is looking more and more guilty each and every day. Now that Obama and the Democrats are no longer in charge, they won't be able to easily suppress the evidence, albeit the government agencies are still full of corrupt Liberals that think they are bullet-proof. If Susan Rice was a Republican she would have already been convicted by the Liberal press because of her past and very public lies. Let's see if her party affiliation can save her on this one.

The reason you have not gotten the answer is because there isn't one.  The Russians did not make the "deplorable" statement.  The Russians did not keep Mrs. Clinton from campaigning in states she thought were automatic victories.  The Russians did not force her to sign on to the Benghazi video narrative.  And the Russians did not force her to tell parents of the Benghazi decedents to be comforted by the fact that "we will get that video guy" for this.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The reason you have not gotten the answer is because there isn't one.  The Russians did not make the "deplorable" statement.  The Russians did not keep Mrs. Clinton from campaigning in states she thought were automatic victories.  The Russians did not force her to sign on to the Benghazi video narrative.  And the Russians did not force her to tell parents of the Benghazi decedents to be comforted by the fact that "we will get that video guy" for this.

Sane people know this, I'm asking for the Liberal explanation.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I can provide that for you also.  Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, mysogynistic liar who spouted some locker room talk 12 years ago.

You forgot Islamophobic, and probably some other phobes & nistics lol.  

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I just heard the quote of the year, uttered by Greg Gutfeld when speaking about his view of the Liberal viewpoint concerning Susan Rice: "When you're a Republican, it's Watergate. When you're a Democrat, it's water under the bridge."

lol...very true. 

I guess the expectation of corruption comes in handy sometimes. 

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

I just heard the quote of the year, uttered by Greg Gutfeld when speaking about his view of the Liberal viewpoint concerning Susan Rice: "When you're a Republican, it's Watergate. When you're a Democrat, it's water under the bridge."

Would that be the Chappaquiddick bridge? Most libs on here don't even know what that is. Thanks Google.

5 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

See, this is why your party is having the problems it's having. But yall can't help it. It's like a drug habit. It's in yall's  DNA. Yall still haven't learned after all these years. God don't like ugly !!! 

I agree Dove...but you guys keep doing what you're doing...you're doing great!

33 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

See, this is why your party is having the problems it's having. But yall can't help it. It's like a drug habit. It's in yall's  DNA. Yall still haven't learned after all these years. God don't like ugly !!! 

Is throwing out baseless and false negative stereotypes considered ugly in God's view? Is personal attacks designed to shut down free speech considered ugly in God's view? If so, Liberals are in for a world of hurt.

You think the Republicans are having problems because you confine yourself to news from wing-nut Liberal sources. I bet you didn't even know that Democrats have lost over 1000 seats in the last eight years. If you knew that fact, you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself by making that asinine comment.