Trump's Wealth

baddog

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

How about the $500B of your tax dollars Obama gave to Solyndra?  You have a problem with that, or do you give the chosen one a pass on that?

Can they both be a problem? And what other first family had to house their spouse and kid somewhere else. They all had to relocate in January when they won the presidency. Although I cannot blame Melania for wanting to live somewhere else.

11 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump needs to use his wealth to pay for his baby and baby momma to live in a remote location and stop using my tax dollars for it.

They are married so she is his wife, not just the deliverer of someone's baby.

Also, Melania lives in NY because D.C. area schools suck.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Can they both be a problem? And what other first family had to house their spouse and kid somewhere else. They all had to relocate in January when they won the presidency. Although I cannot blame Melania for wanting to live somewhere else.

I think Melania should be at the WH.  It is crazy to me she is not, and I agree about the money being spent while she is there.  As for the Solyndra fiasco, which was more $ than being spent on Melania not being at the WH, you seem to have no problem with that.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I think Melania should be at the WH.  It is crazy to me she is not, and I agree about the money being spent while she is there.  As for the Solyndra fiasco, which was more $ than being spent on Melania not being at the WH, you seem to have no problem with that.

Both are wrong. But Solyndra is a failed business that we can't do anything about. Melania is now. Trips to the Florida hotel and golfing is now also.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Both are wrong. But Solyndra is a failed business that we can't do anything about. Melania is now. Trips to the Florida hotel and golfing is now also.

Still, Solyndra was wasted tax payer money that the liberals had no problem with at the time.  All because of who allowed it to be wasted.

32 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Still, Solyndra was wasted tax payer money that the liberals had no problem with at the time.  All because of who allowed it to be wasted.

It was all a scheme for individuals to pocket billions of dollars. Let's not fool ourselves. Can I ask to see Obama's bank deposits shortly thereafter? Probably laundered through the Clinton Foundation anyway.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

It was all a scheme for individuals to pocket billions of dollars. Let's not fool ourselves. Can I ask to see Obama's bank deposits shortly thereafter? Probably laundered through the Clinton Foundation anyway.

And a prime example of what Baddog is saying is in the link at the top.  Mr. Pelosi just happened to invest $350,000 right before the stock took off.  Ask yourself, how many people would invest that much on a hunch?  Another move by a democrat that doesn't pass the smell test  (and living in Evadale, I'm an authority on the smell test lol).