Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing, or False Flag ?

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

I have a hard time believing Assad did this.  Since Tillerson & Trump had just came out and said the US had no quarrel with Assad, which was a coup for him, why would he turn the whole world against him by a meaningless gas attack?  Any reasonable person should ask themselves why would he do that.  Makes no sense.  Maybe the air strike hit a stockpile of nerve gas?

So what else?  Who gets any advantage?  Virtually all of Europe, and many powerful Americans hate Trump, and this discredits him & his administration.  Isis released the gas after the attack?  The name of the Link below doesn't sound reputable, but it does pose some interesting scenarios.  The bottom line, this attack doesn't pass the smell test.  If not Assad, who?

17 hours ago, REBgp said:

I have a hard time believing Assad did this.  Since Tillerson & Trump had just came out and said the US had no quarrel with Assad, which was a coup for him, why would he turn the whole world against him by a meaningless gas attack?  Any reasonable person should ask themselves why would he do that.  Makes no sense.  Maybe the air strike hit a stockpile of nerve gas?

So what else?  Who gets any advantage?  Virtually all of Europe, and many powerful Americans hate Trump, and this discredits him & his administration.  Isis released the gas after the attack?  The name of the Link below doesn't sound reputable, but it does pose some interesting scenarios.  The bottom line, this attack doesn't pass the smell test.  If not Assad, who?

He said he didnt do it. Who knows. If he did, it was a stupid move. Was Russia involved? Did they use the chemical attack to bait Trump into responding? They did challenge him.

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He said he didnt do it. Who knows. If he did, it was a stupid move. Was Russia involved? Did they use the chemical attack to bait Trump into responding? They did challenge him.

And he responded.  Russia buzzed US ships off the coast of America on July 4, and Obama did nothing.  Cowered down to Putin as usual.  If Trump and Putin are friends as you suppose, why would Trump get involved in Syria?  Putin is on the side of the Assad regime.  The left theory of Trump and Putin being cozy is becoming unraveled.

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

And he responded.  Russia buzzed US ships off the coast of America on July 4, and Obama did nothing.  Cowered down to Putin as usual.  If Trump and Putin are friends as you suppose, why would Trump get involved in Syria?  Putin is on the side of the Assad regime.  The left theory of Trump and Putin being cozy is becoming unraveled.

You have a short memory. Trump kissed Putin's butt, now Putin has turned on him. He baited Trump and he fell for it. This airstrick discredits Trump..

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You have a short memory. Trump kissed Putin's butt, now Putin has turned on him. He baited Trump and he fell for it. This airstrick discredits Trump..

No! You started a thread about put up or shut up. Well, Trump put up. Obama was the suckass to Putin. He did have a stare down with him though. How scary.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

No! You started a thread about put up or shut up. Well, Trump put up. Obama was the suckass to Putin. He did have a stare down with him though. How scary.

You dont have a clue. Trump was opposed to any military action in Syria. He ridiculed Hilliary in a debate when she talked about no fly zones. Now, he is thinking about the same thing. Flip-Flop

55 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You dont have a clue. Trump was opposed to any military action in Syria. He ridiculed Hilliary in a debate when she talked about no fly zones. Now, he is thinking about the same thing. Flip-Flop

BG, do you realize sometime things change when you are the one in charge and have all the intel in front of you...sometimes you realize what you thought was a good or bad idea changes when you have all the information.

Obama was going to close Gitmo day one...well he soon realized that was easy to campaign on but not very realistic.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yeah right. If anyone on this board needs some correct info, you are at the top of the list. Lmao.

Trump said his thoughts about Assad have changed. What news station do you watch?....Nevermind.

Maybe someday your thought process will change from where you now believe it is ok to put to death unborn fetuses yet executing a serial killer is bad. Can you see the irony?

Heard earlier that Russia is sending a warship into the Med heading toward our two destroyers.  I hope Putin has enough sense to realize he's no longer dealing with someone like Obama.  Actually, I'm 98% sure he does.  This is just the Russians trying to save face.  

Obama and his crew lie because they just like to lie I do believe because they lie about everything from Benghazi to IRS targeting to wire taps to chemical weapons to keeping your dr. to everyones insurance going down avg. $2500.00 to red lines.....

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump having to clean up another Obama mess.

Where's PAMFAM, did Obama lie about this, he was the President when the claims were made.

America First.....i guess not. Trump just made a complte ass out of himself and you know. I have not.found the ship story on any reputable site. Putin is not afraid of Trump. This is probably a distraction so that they can get our minds off of their strange relationship. What are his plans now?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

America First.....i guess not. Trump just made a complte ass out of himself and you know. I have not.found the ship story on any reputable site. Putin is not afraid of Trump. This is probably a distraction so that they can get our minds off of their strange relationship. What are his plans now?

WTF is this crap?

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

What ship story you talking about?

Hey troll, click this link and click play to view the video. It will answer all your stupid questions.

No, your Liberal fake news leaders, who you worship as godlike, just made an ass out of you. You should have waited for the facts to come out, but you treat your leaders as infallible and just parrot everything they say. The euphoria of possibly having a "gotcha" on Trump is blinding, and makes you and your ilk look so foolish. And what is so sad is you will not learn from this. You will continue to parrot every nutcase Liberal loon who has a mic in front of them.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

What ship story you talking about?

If you find out let me know.  You mentioned Russian jets buzzing an American ship on July 4th, but with bg, you never know.  She rattles around like a ball on a roulette wheel.

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

If you find out let me know.  You mentioned Russian jets buzzing an American ship on July 4th, but with bg, you never know.  She rattles around like a ball on a roulette wheel.

Didn't know if it was this one, or the one about Russia sending warships to maybe retaliate for the Syria bombings.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Didn't know if it was this one, or the one about Russia sending warships to maybe retaliate for the Syria bombings.

Lol, durn if I know.  Still trying to figure out what an airstrick is.