The left felt Ben Carson was unqualified

stevenash

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

This substantiates the Liberals claims that he is unqualified. Rooting out corruption, holding people accountable, and saving money for the American taxpayer is a no-no. Use it or lose it is the budgeting mantra for Liberals. Hurting someone's feelings by uncovering incompetence or corruption is just not done. How dare he bring sanity to a government entity. Fire him and then prosecute him immediately. I think Hillary is in need of a job. She can replace him and restore the business as usual.

It's quite possible that this Dept had an over abundance of liberal art majors.  Their expertise is in giving, if it's someone else's.  They're not trained in math.  No doubt they could write a dissertation on the follies of capitalism, but accounting for other people's money is far to mundane. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I'm sure it would take him a lot less time to learn how the rebuild a truck engine than it took you. Do you think you could learn enough to be a brain surgeon and progress to the top of the field?

Used to think highly of him, until he started talking. Outside of surgery, Ben is batsh..t crazy.

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Never went after my mother with a hammer. But crazy Ben did.

So what did he say that was crazy? Are you running and hiding from a simple question. Please answer so we can compare his statements with yours for all of the board to analyze who is the crazy one. I have a feeling you won't like the results.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'm sure it would take him a lot less time to learn how the rebuild a truck engine than it took you. Do you think you could learn enough to be a brain surgeon and progress to the top of the field?

I won 1st place in an engine rebuilding contest when I was 17. Industrial arts. Just because your smart in one thing doesn't mean you are in everything. I have engineers on the job that can't do average things.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

Besides if Ben supported Obama, you guys would treat him like you did Powell when he jumped ship

My perspectives on Ben Carson are more unique than a lot of others.  I first heard of him maybe 25 years ago.  We are both black Americans who are also members of the seventh day Adventist (SDA) church.  Back then and now, the focus was not on politics, left or right, but on the belief in having a personal relationship with the soon returning Jesus Christ. 

I have often said that Dr Carson should have run for some lesser political offices and perhaps won, before he attempted to run for the Presidency.   Politics is a nasty business on the left and on the right.  IMO he wasn't prepared for dealing with politics in general.

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

My perspectives on Ben Carson are more unique than a lot of others.  I first heard of him maybe 25 years ago.  We are both black Americans who are also members of the seventh day Adventist (SDA) church.  Back then and now, the focus was not on politics, left or right, but on the belief in having a personal relationship with the soon returning Jesus Christ. 

I have often said that Dr Carson should have run for some lesser political offices and perhaps won, before he attempted to run for the Presidency.   Politics is a nasty business on the left and on the right.  IMO he wasn't prepared for dealing with politics in general.

Which was PRECISELY why he appealed to me.