Wall May Affect 800 Species

Hagar

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Bald eagles and armadillos are in danger of extinction, according to the article...lol.

Lmbo, I'm ashamed to say that I didn't look at the link before posting.  My sensibilities are drowning in this insane, PC, alarmist, ultra left bilge.  I'm so sick of hearing them crying "Wolf", and "The sky is falling", over anything that hampers their agenda, that I can't stomach anymore.  And the fact that they put eagles and armadillos on that list, is a prime example.

Dear Ultra-Left liberals:  I realize many of you have a college degree, but don't equate four or five years of indoctrination with an education.  For my whole life, having a degree from college was a great thing.  An indication that one had made an extra effort, and applied themselves for betterment and knowledge.  In most cases, that degree was a badge of respect.  Thanks to your Super Ultra-Left indoctrinators, err, professors, that degree is now being looked upon with a wary eye by a lot of people.  Did you actually get a degree to acquire knowledge to help you succeed in life, or did you just spend that time and money becoming an indoctrinated Ultra-Left wing robot?  Don't think to highly of yourselves.  Forty years ago, many of you would've had to drop out after your first year.