Limbaugh: Proof Positive Obama Spying on Trump

Hagar

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You should start

Yes, he should.  I hate watching CBS News, but I do, and I can tell you how that ignore, change, and falsify news.  

So please new tobie, listen to Rush once, then come back and tell me where he's wrong.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I just need to hear his evil spewing one time to know. In my neighborhood he would have been the recipient of an ass whipping every day.

That's what happens when someone speaks the hard truth that you don't want to hear...the hate rises to the top for all to see.

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is a non issue. The FBI obtained a warrant to listen to one of Trump's aides. There is not any evidence supporting the assertion that Trump was wiretapped. If he were, Obama didnt wiretap him, the FBI did. I dont care what Rush says....the heat is on.

Did Obama or anyone in his administration request the FBI to spy on anyone associated with Trump? If the FBI was spying on a Trump associate, do you know the reason? And if you know the reason, does it sound credible to you? Did the Obama administration suddenly take Russian hacking seriously when they lost the election...after all, Russia has been hacking the U.S. government long before Trump won the election. Why the sudden interest and fake outrage? Does the timing of this fake outrage coinciding with a Republican about to assume the Office of the Presidency bother you? You are right, the heat is on. And the only ones in the cross-hairs are members of the Obama administration. Too bad we have an incompetent group doing the investigations. And if the allegations are true, then it is a HUGE issue.