Editorial: Democrats Are A Terrorist Party

Hagar

I doubt any of our ultra-liberal folks will read this, but I urge conservatives to do so.  This editorial will explain what's going on at Town Hall Meetings, and the recent dumb (questionable at the very least) vote on Gorsuch. Very revealing, and a little scary.

This is the hidden content, please

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Me either. All presidential elections are won at the electoral college.  Obama, Clinton, Carter..., all went through the electoral college.

Democrats always win both the Electoral College and the popular vote. Only the Republicans lose the vote of the American people, and win the election. Hmmmm.....

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Democrats always win both the Electoral College and the popular vote. Only the Republicans lose the vote of the American people, and win the election. Hmmmm.....

Your post said .....while losing popular vote.  So which is it?  Do Dems always lose popular vote as implied in your original post?

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Baddog is an ignoramus. What type of person would start a thread like this? Hopefully, he is a young guy. An older person cant be this stupid.

Do you know anybody that is not stupid, an ignoramus or an idiot?

When you walk into a room, do you think you are the smartest one there?

57 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Baddog is an ignoramus. What type of person would start a thread like this? Hopefully, he is a young guy. An older person cant be this stupid.

Being an ignoramus (who helped you with the spelling?) is head and shoulders above a scumbag who would falsify documents for government insurance.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Lmbo, sorry bg, but you threw yourself under the bus.  I'm the ignoramus who started the thread. And the thread is merely an editorial, as stated in the heading. For your edification, an editorial is merely someone's opinion.  What the reader should do is interpret what's said, and the evidence.  Just as we do on this Forum.  So read the editorial, and if you don't agree, get on here & tell us, then, give reasons why the editorial is wrong.