Happy Easter To All

Hagar

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You can't say that.  It might "offend" someone.

A real fact, and something I would have thought ludicrous had you told me it would be so twenty years ago.

Be that as it may, this Forum is for sharing thoughts, so I've shared this sincere thought with all.

27 minutes ago, REBgp said:

A Happy Easter to all.  I'll just post a small quote from Matthew 28:6:     He is risen.

May God's blessing be with you all.

Just got back from Church and realized I forgot to do this earlier.  My apologies.

Thanks Reb. What a beautiful day.

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

Thanks Reb. What a beautiful day.

Yes, and 9 Ribeye's, and some chicken, and sausage will be going on the grill shortly.  Both kids and all the g'kids coming over.  On a heat sensor, it'll look like a swarm of great white sharks lol.  Yes baddog, what a beautiful day.  

37 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I dont have a problem with you saying Happy Easter, I am a Christian. If a Jew wrote on this thread Happy Passover or a Muslim wrote Happy....... in reference to one of their holidays, some of you guys would go crazy.

You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a crap about what others think. A real Christian would have wished everyone a Happy Easter. 

Btw, what is the muslim wish for today? You left it blank. Does it coincide with the resurrection of Jesus Christ?

19 hours ago, baddog said:

You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a crap about what others think. A real Christian would have wished everyone a Happy Easter. 

Btw, what is the muslim wish for today? You left it blank. Does it coincide with the resurrection of Jesus Christ?

You just proved my point, dummy.