Has Anyone Else

baddog

........watched some of the videos of the tax return protests? I have a DVR, as I figure most have, and I have reviewed some of the scenes several times to make sure what I thought I saw the first go around. What I saw was someone being attacked by several masked protesters, being clubbed and kicked, and when they figured they were off camera, the victim was let go. The camera panned to a different area and another attack "began". My skeptical mind allows me to see staged brawls, not that some are not real, but some are staged, just like the strategically placed weepers at the DNC. These protests are funded, probably by Soros, and to make them more meaningful, riots are staged for effect. Is this what the left follows as leadership responses? Does this make you proud? I really feel that if this is your way of exacting change, you will have a very long battle, as I feel lots of your side will see the error of their ways and abandon an ideology thats accepts such behavior.....at least that is my hope.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Only a rich, greedy, compassionless, angry, gun toting, bible clinging Caucasian would come to that conclusion.

Hey, I'm not rich or greedy. Lol

All I know is what I see. At these "protests", look how many cameras are rolling besides the news footage. It is all for display, and the fact that they are masked tells me they are cowards. If they feel strongly enough to carry a stupid sign which shows their poor spelling or makes absolutely no sense, then maybe a mask is needed to hide from their own disgrace. 

Funny how no leftys have chimed in taking sides with the cowards.