PN-G student ( he is not a muslim)

Big girl

2 hours ago, baddog said:

He's a wannabe. Lmfao. 

This subject is very serious. I make no fun of it. The muslim part has some comedy relief. BG doesn't even know what constitutes a terroristic threat or act.

......Googling.....

Maybe yes, maybe no. Most police schools that I have gone to say the people are wannabes until they pull the trigger. 

We had a case of a funny wannabe gang with a funny name a few years ago and some of the kids at school laughed at them. Then they shot up a house when angry at someone, got the wrong house and killed an innocent woman with children. I guess they were no longer wannabes. 

Just sayin'........ 

38 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Maybe yes, maybe no. Most police schools that I have gone to say the people are wannabes until they pull the trigger. 

We had a case of a funny wannabe gang with a funny name a few years ago and some of the kids at school laughed at them. Then they shot up a house when angry at someone, got the wrong house and killed an innocent woman with children. I guess they were no longer wannabes. 

Just sayin'........ 

I was going for the wannabe muslim since BG had to bring it up. 

57 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Some of you guys think that Muslims are the only ones that perform terroristic acts. I think not.

Name one person on here that has said Muslims are the ONLY ones who commit terrorist acts. You can't.

Funny how you start this thread about a terroristic THREAT, but didn't start one about the Fresno shooter who hates whites and killed 3 people. Wonder why that is? Nevermind, we all know why. Just thought I would point that out.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Name one person on here that has said Muslims are the ONLY ones who commit terrorist acts. You can't.

Funny how you start this thread about a terroristic THREAT, but didn't start one about the Fresno shooter who hates whites and killed 3 people. Wonder why that is? Nevermind, we all know why. Just thought I would point that out.

.... or even implied it. It is yet another ludicrous straw man argument. 

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

Some of you guys think that Muslims are the only ones that perform terroristic acts. I think not.

Your post are quickly becoming irrelevant.  As others have stated, find one instance where someone stated that Muslims are the only ones that commit terroristic acts.  You can't do it.  Stick to the truth!