Tis No Wonder Why the South Must Rise Again

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

When the Govt starts telling us what we can't eat, I want to grab my musket and head to Valley Forge.  And if they ever ban beef, I don't know about the rest of the country, but a little spot in Evadale is seceding.  It won't be banned until they pull the charbroiled Ribeye out of my cold dead fingers.

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

just a reminder. They wanted to make america great again, but failed.

And look how we ended up. Government telling us what we can eat and not eat, government spying on us, recording every phone call and email message, tracking every website we visit, government taking half of our incomes to redistribute, government running up a 20 trillion dollar debt, government telling our schools what they can teach and what they can't teach, government stifling and even strangling small business with unnecessary regulations, government picking and choosing what business receive government benefits and tax breaks, government blatantly lying to public to push an unproven theory which will cost trillions of dollars, etc. I have no doubt if the South would have won our government would be less elitist and resemble more closely the will of the people.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

And look how we ended up. Government telling us what we can eat and not eat, government spying on us, recording every phone call and email message, tracking every website we visit, government taking half of our incomes to redistribute, government running up a 20 trillion dollar debt, government telling our schools what they can teach and what they can't teach, government stifling and even strangling small business with unnecessary regulations, government picking and choosing what business receive government benefits and tax breaks, government blatantly lying to public to push an unproven theory which will cost trillions of dollars, etc. I have no doubt if the South would have won our government would be less elitist and resemble more closely the will of the people.

They all do things to help companies. Thats why the middle class is deteriorating.

59 minutes ago, new tobie said:

They all do things to help companies. Thats why the middle class is deteriorating.

What does this have to do with my post? Why did you quote me then put this link? My response was about over regulation. Your link is saying that more regulation is needed. And your link shows your ignorance on this subject. The politicians are doing this (in their minds) to help the people.

And I've already written the rationale for why politicians are doing this. The ISP's are claiming they need more revenue. The rationale is that they can sell the user's data to advertisers, thus pass the new revenue stream onto them, or alternatively they can raise their prices on consumers. The politicians have agreed on passing the revenue onto the advertisers because the consumers have shown over and over and over that they are willing to endure more advertisements and loss of privacy for cheaper prices.